14. Stefan "Very Annoying" Salvatore

II Faye's P.O.V II

                           II The Next Day II

                                    I walked down the main hallway with Aunt Katherine, getting angry looks from people. They must think I am the "slutty prostitute that broke up Elena and Stefan". Well, I'm not. I stuck my headphones in my ears and jammed to Skylar Grey-Dance Without You. I sighed and tried catching up with Aunt Katherine. She just smirked. 

                "Having fun?" She asked. I shook my head. She chuckled and then caught a glimpse of something. More like someone. She trotted over to the person(or people) and smiled. I waited for them to come back before I realized who it was. It was Kathleen and Damon. They were back! I instantly ran over to them and bear hugged them both. They were both caught off guard which made it even better. I dropped them and stared behind them.

                            Stefan....

               Damon looked at me worriedly. He never worries-well sometimes, but that's only when Kathleen is in danger. He's quite annoying when he is worried. I put on my best unreadable expression and looked at him. Of course he could see through it.

              "Hello! Faye to Hell! Faye to Hell!" Damon shouted, shaking me. Like that'll get me out of a daze. Puh-lease. I shook my head and then shoved him away. I snarled and then stomped past him. I bumped right into Stefan.

               "Hi." He said dryly, nearly walking off. I grabbed him arm and turned him to face me.

                "Look, I know I ruined your life but that doesn't mean you have to hate me for it." Once I thought about what I had just said, I shook my head. "Okay, I didn't mean it like that. I mean, I didn't mean for that to happen. I was, well, stupid." I admitted. He nodded in agreement.

                "Yes. You were stupid. Very stupid. Now, can I go to class?" He asked. I stepped out the way and just stood there. Just then a hand grabbed mine. I looked up to see Kathleen. I smiled faintly at her.

                "What's up with you and Stefan? He's being annoying again?" She asked. I nodded.

                 "Very....." I said, walking with her to class.