3. In Need Of Comfort...

Author's Note: The song is: Bloodstream by Stateless  

Btw if the song is over before you get to the end of the chapter then replay it.

*************************************************************************************

                           All through the night, I felt something rubbing my thighs. It was quite soothing actually. But the weird thing about it was that the person who was doing it kept whispering, "Katherine, Don't. Please! I love you. Don't do this."  I'm guessing it was Damon who was doing and saying these things to me. I jumped out of bed. 

   "Damon, what the hell?!" I shouted, waking him up.

   "Shut up, Kathleen. Now get your skinny ass back in bed." He ordered, patting the spot I was just laying at. I shook my head.                            

"Not until you get out." I said, crossing my arms.

      "Never." He said, smirking. I was on top of him in seconds, pinning him down on the bed. The only thing I didn't notice was that I was only in my bra and underwear. I groaned. This probably looked wrong-considering he was shirtless and all. Yep, this definitely looked wrong. He smirked his signature smirk.

"I turn you on I see." He asked, raising him eyebrow. I punched his arm. Of course he did! He was too damn hot to not turn a girl on. 

      "In your dreams, Salvatore." I said. He rolled over so that he was on top of me now. He leaned down, so that he was close to my neck. His lips grazed my neck softly. I shuddered. Darn it, Kathy,get a hold of yourself! Obviously, he was enjoying this. He licked my neck. Damn it he was getting the best of me! Damn you, Damon! Just to top it off, he kissed me full on the lips. I moaned. Oh my god, this was torture! 

      "Good night." He whispered in my ear. I hissed at him. He walked out of my room with a smirk on his face. Instead of going to bed, I put on a black tank top and black shorts. Then I went into Anna's room. When I did, I screamed. Anna and Tyler were having sex... on the floor. Ew!! I tried not to throw up. 

  "DAMON!!" I shouted, for no absolute reason. He was by my side in a flash. I jumped back. 

"Yes, Kathy dearest?" He asked, grinning. He knew I hated being called that. I smacked him upside the head. But quickly gestured to the wolf and Anna's doings.

"Hey, Tyler, guess what?" Damon shouted. Tyler looked up at him. (Author's Note: This is probably where the song ended so...time to replay it! xD)

          "GET OUT!!" Damon shouted, throwing Tyler out the window. I laughed so hard that I could barely breath.  Anna gasped. Me and Damon whistled and walked innocently out of her room. When we were finally downstairs, We couldn't help but laugh. Damon sat down on the couch while I sat next to him, resting my head on his lap. I could tell he was grinning at my action. 

          Tons of things went threw my mind just then. The kiss, Anna, my mom and how I fit into all of this nonsense. Oh yeah. I'm the bitch's daughter. Ugh. I'm nothing like her! Yeah, I have a bit of a teensy crush on Damon. But that doesn't mean I love him. Not one bit. Not at all! That's like Bella and Edward all over again-except Bella never loved him. I curled up on the couch and got comfortable in his lap. He stroked my hair softly. I smiled lightly. This is so unnatural for me. I'm not one to fall so easily for bad boys. But, Damon.. he's.... different. I know it's corny but it's true. To me, he's completely different. 

    "Getting comfortable?"  Damon's voice stopped me mid-thought. I jumped but then relaxed. I heard him chuckle. We were watching....Scooby Doo? I turned so that I was looking up at him. He was slowly leaning in towards me. I held my breath. He was getting closer and closer to my face. I gasped, finally realizing what he was trying to do. I put a hand on his chest. 

   "Damon, don't." I said, pushing him back. I could see hurt in his face but he quickly covered it up with hate. I felt so bad for doing that to him. But, I just wasn't...comfortable right now. I mean, we only knew each other one day-which was yesterday- and most of that day, he tried to kill me. I sighed. I felt like my mom right now. I don't want to hurt him like she did but...I think I might have to in order to not hurt him....