2. Final Decision

Author's note:  The song is : Again by Flyleaf

**************************************************************************************

                    A few seconds later, a guy, I'm guessing Stefan, barged in the basement door. He gasped at Anna and I.  Right when he saw me, he pinned me against the wall. I gasped for air. 

    "Stefan, stop. It's not her." Damon said, pushing him off of me. I slid down the wall and sat down on the floor. I smiled at Damon. And I swear, I saw a bit of happiness in his dark eyes. But, as soon as he saw me notice it, it disappeared. I sighed and walked over to Anna, who was texting her werewolf boyfriend, Tyler Lockwood. I rolled my eyes at her. I think we all did, actually. 

"What do you mean, 'not her' ?" Stefan asked, raising his eyebrow. 

"I mean, it's not her. This is her daughter, Kathleen." Damon clarified, smiling at me.

"What?!" Stefan shouted, making the house shake.

"Yes, Stefan. I'm her daughter. Oh no, what a shock-NOT! It was bound to happen someday." I said, chuckling. Damon chuckled along with me.

"Tease all you want, but Klaus is going to come after you sooner or later." Stefan muttered, walking  upstairs. Worry spread across my face. Damon must've noticed because he changed the subject.

"It's fine if you stay here. Just don't drink my blood bags." Damon said, making me smile evilly as he went upstairs. I was so going to drink one. >:D. Yes, I would stoop that low. 

"I won't." I lied, smiling, following behind him.

                                   ~7 minutes later....~

     When I went upstairs, Damon was shirtless, drinking bourbon. I smirked. He was so beautiful. Wait, what?! What did I just say? I shook my head and sat down beside Anna. She smiled at me, for she knew what I was thinking.  I groaned and sat back, relaxing.

 "So, who wants to run down the street with me naked singing: 'I AM WOMAN HEAR ME RAWR!!' ?!" Damon shouted, obviously drunk. We all burst out in laughter. "I'm guessing no one? Alright then, I'll just go by myself." He said, ready to take off his pants. 

"NO!" We shouted. 

"I'm kidding!" Damon said, laughing. We all sighed in relief and calmed down. 

"Well, I'm going to go to bed." I said, fake yawning. 

"Bed? You want to go to bed after that weird moment we just had 4 minutes ago?" Damon asked. 

"Yes. Now, shut up and let me be, Salvatore." I said, walking upstairs and into my room. 

"Shoot yourself, Katherine." Damon muttered.

"I HEARD THAT!" I shouted, from my room.

"YOU WERE MEANT TO!!" Damon shouted back.

***************************************************************

Well, wasn't that fun? Damon gets a drink-or 100-, Kathleen gets choked about a million times, Stefan is pissed, and Anna is texting away. What a happy family! Haha. You're probably thinking: "That's one messed up family.". Anywho, that was the 2nd chapter! :D 

Potatoes Everyone!

xoxoxo

Rose <3 <3 <3