9. Sacrifices Are To Be Made

~Kathleen~

              "Please, do call me Klaus." He said, stepping closer to me. I backed away and nodded.

              "So, tell me again, why are you here?" I asked. I already knew why. He was here to kidnap me and then use me as the vampire sacrifice. He smirked.

              "You already know why I'm here, don't you?" He asked, coming towards me again. I backed away-this time hitting my back against the wall. Then I nodded. "Then I guess you wouldn't mind me doing this." He said. Then he tilted my head, revealing my neck. His face was coming closer to my neck and his eyes were now black, the veins under his eyes were showing.

              "What are you doing?" I asked.

              "Don't move. It will only hurt a lot." He said, smiling. Then he struck. I screamed an ear piercing scream, struggling to get out of his grasp. Just then the door swung open and an angry Damon stood in the doorway.

             "Get off of her!!" Damon shouted, pushing him off of me-or at least tried to.

              "Damon, no!" I shouted.        

               Klaus picked Damon up by his shirt and then threw him across the room, causing Damon to crash into my dresser. Klaus then went over to him. Then, he took something out of his pocket. I couldn't make out what it was though. He kneeled down over Damon, raising the thing into the air. That's when I noticed what it was. A stake. I gasped, anger building in me.

              "Don't. Please, don't hurt him. I-I'll go with you. I swear, just d-don't hurt him. Please." I begged. Klaus smiled. He was next to me in an instant. He caressed my cheek, making me groan. Then he grabbed me by my hair, forcing my head back. I could hear Damon grunt as he struggled to lift himself up. 'Stay down' I mouthed to him. He did so. Right at that second, Klaus disappeared. And so did Damon. A few seconds later, Klaus reappeared. But, there was no sight of Damon.

             "Where's Damon?" I asked. Klaus just smiled wickedly. Klaus put me over his shoulder. "You bastard, what did you do to him?!" I shouted, kicking and punching him. 

            "He'll be fine. I'm sure you'll see him in the Afterlife." Klaus said, grinning. And with that Klaus jumped out of my bedroom window.

                I was so dead.......

 ******************************************************************************************************************

                 Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. Like reallllly short chapter. I swear, I'll make it up to you guys though. I'm thinking of beginning chapter 10 with Damon's P.O.V-or maybe Katherine's. >:D. Which one will I choose? Hmmm.... Anyway, did you like it?

        I'm so happy! I hit 9 chapters! WOOOHOOOO!! I should be eating tacos right now.

             Damon: Why would you do such a cruel thing like this?

             Me: Like what?

             Damon: Like taking Kathleen away from me. Do you not get that I've been hurt many times beforehand?

             Me: :( Well, yeah. But--

             Damon: Don't but me. You're going to rue this day...by going on the Stefan diet and eating bunnies. >:D

             Me: Oh no! Not the Stefan diet!!! Anything but that!

             Stefan: I can hear you!

              Me&Damon: Oh shut up. Go back to reading!