Prolouge

Author's Note: The song for this is: Circus by Britney Spears

********************************************************************************

                                This night, June 24, was quite cold-but I'm used to that feeling. Considering I am a vampire. I've lived in Mystic Falls all my life. Since the 15th century actually. I was turned by Katherine Pierce, my mother, when I was 19.  Unlike any vampire alive, I have supernatural powers. I can control the elements,  can see the future and I can take away a person's senses. I know I sound evil, but, really, I'm not all that bad. But if someone gets me pissed, then they're going to end up in pieces.

                               I walked at a human pace to the Mystic Grill. It was time for my daily feed. Although, I had the red lapis lazuli ring that my mother gave me, I still preferred to hunt at night. I walked to the bar and sat next to a drunken man. He was completely stoned. Perfect. Drunks are the easiest prey ever-unless they were difficult.

     "Hey, sexy." The perverted man slurred. I groaned. I hated when humans did that-especially drunkards. But, after all,  prey is prey. I giggled stupidly like a child and played along.

     "Hey there, handsome." I said flirtatiously, moving my hand out to touch his. He didn't move it away either. I could feel his heart beat speed up as I touched his hand. Oh, how humans amuse me with their stupidity. I got close to his ear and whispered, "Let's go somewhere private."  He nodded and followed me to the alleyway. 

   "What are you doing--." I cut him off. 

    "Shut up." I said, pinning him against the brick wall. He tried to escape but it was no use. Then I struck. That sweet, tingling taste flooded my mouth. Blood. It tasted so much better than that stupid animal blood that Anna had me stuck on for years. Speaking of dear Anna, where was she? She must've found someone to feed on. Even though the man's blood had mostly liquor in it, it was still good. When I was finally done with the damn body, I threw him on the ground and dashed off. 

        Suddenly, my phone rang. The ringtone was Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless. Anna. I answered the phone while groaning.

  "What is it Anna?" I asked, my voice harsh. 

"What? I can't say Hi to my-weird-half-sister?" Anna said, chuckling.

"Shut up. What do you want, Anna?" I asked again, my voice hardening even more.

"I just saw this really hot guy walking down the street. I didn't get his name but I sure as hell wanted to." Anna explained, making me want to hang up on her. Which, in fact, I will do right now. 

"Goodbye, Anna." I said, hanging up on her. 

    God, that girl is nerve-racking. She makes me want to commit suicide. I ran back into the forest, climbed up a tree and sat on a branch. Just then, I heard a twig break. "Kathleen?! Kathleen, where are you?!" I heard Anna call. What was she doing in the woods? Oh well, might as well have some fun. I jumped down from the branch and landed behind her silently. Then I tapped her shoulder. 

"BOO!!" I shouted, turning into a vampire.

"Ahhhhh!" Anna yelled, jumping back. I laughed, falling to the floor. I laughed so hard that I couldn't breath. 

"It's not funny!" Anna shouted, pouting.

"You...should've....seen...your...face!" I said, in between laughs.

"Shut up." Anna said, helping me up. I thanked her and stopped laughing.

"C'mon, let's go home." I said. Where ever home was. 

      Well, tonight, it turned out to be a motel. A nice one too. It had nice beds and nice everything! I slipped into my PJ's, put my hair in a ponytail and got in my bed...

     All I could dream about was two amazingly hot guys, Damon and Stefan Salvatore. Little did I know, I was going to have a little "talk" with one of them tomorrow...                                                             

*******************************************************************************

Did you like it? It's my first fan fiction of TVD so I am kind of bad at this-even though I'm kind of an expert on all Damon, kind of. SO BACK OFF!!! HE'S MINE!!!! GRRRR O,....,O