Chapter 15

Angel

A couple weeks have passed, a couple of happy weeks, Weeks filled with joy and genuine laughter and love. My father has even noticed and we've been happy together. He's actually working on not only our relationship, but his relationship with himself. letting go of undesired anger and angst. he tells me he has his eye on a lady out at work.

Jase letting me be free turned out to be true.

apparently, he got an offer for a football scholarship that allows him to leave school early to train in the hopes of becoming the next big footballer And I am genuinely happy for him. knowing he's able to put his energy into something that will better himself and his family, warms me up inside considering where most of his energy was going previously.

One man in my life i haven't seen much of lately? Harry.

We had our moment and soon after he's been missing in action. i would say he's avoiding me but, Layla and Shae haven't seen him around either.

No one's left Harry's house in a while either. not that i've seen anyway.

Should i be surprised? No, not really. Harry is someone who can smile in your face and treat you like a lover, then the next hour be a chill spirit. standoffish even but, what is worrying me is the fact he hasn't been at school . Up until now he hasn't missed a single class and has quickly beat our entire school in attendance, along with myself of course.

As if in my head, Layla comes over with the same thoughts as mine.

"Dude, Harry's absence is actually starting to scare me now." Her look matching mine.

"I know, but lets hope for the best. hopefully none of the local gangs have snatched him up. he might be dealing at the next party" i try to joke and lighten the mood but everything on my mind was heavy.

__________________________

Short chapter that I kept forgetting i wrote and drafted.✨