Chapter 3

Harry's POV~

As i drove away from Angels house i couldn't help but smile, Something i noticed i have been doing all night when i saw her. She must think I'm a creep, but she is the definition of Beautiful. At the party she looked different with heavy makeup, 5inch heels and a sparkly blue mini dress i could tell she was not comfortable in, then when i see her at school in jeans, baggy sweaters and beat up converse. Jase must have been behind her look tonight cause on a regular day she would not be caught Dead in an outfit like this.

I wonder how much trouble she's got in for coming home so late, not a lot i hope, but her Father seems understanding, I'm sure she is fine.

I got out of my truck and ran up to my house, when i got inside i was kind of confused as to why my mom was still up.

"Why are you in so late, Harry" she inquired staring at the floor, anger in her voice

"I was out at the party you know that" i didn't understand at all, my mom knew i was going out and i called her to inform her i would be late and that i was alright.

"How could you" my mother inquired, i am still so confused

"Mum what are yo-"

"DONT PRETEND LIKE YOU DONT KNOW HARRY, I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO DO WHAT YOU DID" my usually sweet and calm mother now raging at me. I have never seen my mum like this..

I was About to speak again but my mother beat me to it as she pulled out her cell phone and showed me a text

From:Emily

Oh Anne i hate to show you this but you need to see it one of my friends were at the party harry went to and look

It was a picture of a curly headed boy who looked kind of like me ...doing drugs?? This was an all new low for Gavin and Emily. I would NEVER touch a drug.

"Wait! mom i have no id-"

"You're grounded harold. For two months.i did not raise you like this and i just cant believe you would do something so stupid" i stared at my mom in disbelief. I have never been grounded. I was still beyond confused when i heard a laugh come from the corner and a laugh from upstairs

I look over to see Gavin smirking at me and suddenly it came together. Gavin is my step-dad well, soon to be step-dad. He is the whole reason we moved from Holmes Chapel up to California. My mom and i met him and his daughter at the Mall 3 years ago. He was a nice lad back then but now he is the biggest pain in my ass, just hearing his disgusting voice gets on my last nerve. he is revolting. He hates me and is clearly trying to get rid of me and the feeling is beyond mutual.

I looked upstairs to see emily smirking at me. Emily, Gavin's Daughter is just like him she seems sweet but just like her father she is trying to get rid of me. Her Green eyes filled with pure hatred and evil while she try's. I have no clue as to why Gavin and Emily are so intent on getting me out of the picture but there is no way in hell i'm leaving.

"I say you kick the boy out entirely, he's useless anyways" Gavin says his evil smirk never leaving his face. I feel my fist clenching.

"Stop it" i hear my mom say, her voice tired and dried out. "Harry go up to your room, please" She tells me, her eyes looking every where but mine. i take a deep breath before heading up the stairs and pushing past Emily as she chuckles in amusement

"I hope i wasnt too harsh on him, he has never been grounded before he isn't used to it" i hear my mom say

"Its ok babe you did the right thing, he needs some discipline" oh how i want to throw a few punches the bastards way.

I don't know what hurts more, the fact my mom thinks i would do drugs or the fact she would take Emily and Gavin's word over mine.

If i didn't see my mum was happy with this bloke i would have thrown him off a bridge by now. But he makes my mother happy and so i have to deal with his never ending crap. Mum says we need to get along but i know it wont happen.

Sometimes i wish i could just runaway.

______________________

A/N: i know it sucks but please remember this is my first time writing and i will try to get better for you.

Vote, comments maybe?