Chapter 4

Angels POV

___________

I woke up to the sounds of my phone going off. I was fine till i reached over and felt like my arm was going to dislocate and fall from my body.

Although my father has punished me for things he thought i had done wrong in the past, this time hurt a little bit more. I will never understand why i have to go through all the abuse and torture. One part of me wants to pack my bags, leave and never return to this hell hole but, another part of me knows I'm not strong enough to do so, i would be way too afraid that my dad would find me and beat me up worse then usual.... If that is possible of course.

"Hello?" I say sounding like I'm about to die

"Listen, we are going out to a party at jay's house tonight. Wear something good this time i am not picking your outfit again" i heard Jase say but i scoffed, there was no way in hell i was going out with him again.

"Listen Jase I'm not going out with you tonight ok"

"Excuse me? Yeah, I think you are" i could tell he was getting angry

"And why should i? So you can hit me in front of people I don't even know? I don't think so"

I heard silence on the other end "whatever, i'm sorry just...whatever goodbye" jase hung up and i was glad. I didn't  want to continue this conversation.

I tried getting up forgetting my body was in the utmost pain, almost falling over. I try to move over carefully to the washroom to set up a hot shower i desperately needed. Today i'm going out with layla and shae to get my mind off things.

Layla and shae are my best friends...and only friends might i add.

Layla is the extremely happy one in our little trio. She has Dark brown hair with dirty blonde tips, Blue eyes with a hint of green, a smile to kill and a body to die for, she is the most popular out of the three of us. She hangs with everybody and anybody but mostly shae and i. She smiles at strangers and buys homeless people food and clothes, she is also the saint.

Shae has Black hair with dark skin and hazel eyes, she is the musical one out of the 3 of us. She plays at least 10 different instruments but she lives for the piano. She tried to teach me once but i sounded so bad her dad said he was going to go watch a football game at his friends house. But there wasn't a football game scheduled for another week, shae tells me with a little practice i could be "decent" but i doubt it.

I am the geek or nerd if you will, in the group. The nerd and the loner. I have dark brown hair that curls into a small or medium sized afro depending on whether i comb it out or not, boring brown eyes and a smile birds would fall from the sky at the sight of. I draw and read books most of the time but i have no talent.

We all met at summer camp in 4th grade when Shae and Layla got in a fight over marshmallows and i tried to break it up but got in trouble for instead. Since then we all have been best of friends.

----------------

"Please tell me you're not wearing those jeans out the house" Layla ask me with genuine concern while i picked through my closet stopping at my favourite pair of flared jeans

"Please tell me whats wrong with them"

"what is not wrong with them" Shae chimes in

I sigh and pick out a knee length flowery skirt and white top with a kitten on it

"Oh god no, i prefer the jeans" Layla states covering her eyes, shae just laughs

"C'mon whats wrong with this one?" I ask

"You are wearing a KNEE length flower skirt for one, you look like a grandma and two a kitten? On your shirt? "

All 3 of us laugh. Although i saw nothing wrong with my outfit we decided to leave it alone, i just wanted to go to the mall already.

"Whats wrong with your leg ang?" Shae ask me staring at my leg like a spider was on it

I looked down to see a huge bruise there, that must have been formed last night when my dad pushed me and my leg hit the table.

"N-Nothing, i bumped into a pole thing" i knew they did not buy my lie but i did not want to tell them it was my dad again and i knew they did not want to know as they might want to fight someone if we talked about it, so we left well enough alone.

"So how was the party" layla asked sipping on her hazelnut macchiato from starbucks

"It was good...up until Jase slapped me and that kid Harry had to drop me home" I stated as if it was nothing

"HE WHAT" Layla and Shae both exclaimed at the same time.

"I should kill him" Layla said

"Look its nothing so can we act like i never told you, pleaaaase?" I practically begged. I did not want to listen to them tell me all the reasons i should have never got with Jase as i heard it all before

I heard Layla sigh before gasping like she had just remembered something extremely important 

"wait...Harry dropped you home? As in the new really hot kid, Harry?"

"Uh yea, why"

"Oh nothing" Shae said as i heard her and layla giggling like little kids. My friends are so weird

"Hey and if we see Jase at the mall can we be chill?" I ask . Layla and Shae just nod .

"I couldn't completely ignore him even if i tried, same group of friends" layla stated

"Good"

---------------------

Harry's POV

I'm bored out of my mind, Jase keeps cracking ultra lame jokes and his army laugh like its the funniest thing they've ever heard. I don't even know why i'm here

"Well well if it isn't the power puff girls" i heard Jase joke. I turn around to see Layla and shae laughing and a shy Angel behind them, clearly not wanting to be seen

"Haha jase so funny" Layla spoke up in a fed up tone

"Why are you here anyways don't you guys have volleyball practice? Or something" She asked

"HEY ANGEL" Jase said completely ignoring Layla's question

"Hey" i heard Angels soft voice reply as she pulled at one of her tight curls

"Stalking me like usual i see?" Jase joked although it was not funny but of course everyone laughed ...the usual

"N-no i ju-" i cut her off knowing this was awkward for her

"She's obviously here with Layla and Shae with no concerns regarding you, just leave her alone dude"

Angel looked at me with grateful and fearful eyes

Jase looked pissed, i know i shouldn't have said that seeing as i was the "newbie" of the group but i didn't care

"What is that you just said Styles?" Jase said through gritted teeth. He looked like he was ready to pound my face in. He started stepping closer to me.

"Jase, Dude c'mon just chill out. Don't be a raging idiot" Zayn said trying to calm Jase down. "Whatever, he is a waste of time anyways" i felt his glare on me, but it did not phase me he could glare at me all he wanted.

" let go of me" jase said to Zayn while sitting back in his seat still throwing daggers with his eyes

I knew Zayn from a while back we we're relatively good friends but we went our separate ways after a while, if it wasn't for him i definitely would not be in Jase's "crew" i would be getting shoved into lockers.

"Lets talk" I heard Jase ask angel, roughly grabbing her arm before she could reply. I felt jealousy and anger bubble inside me for a girl i barely knew but desperately wanted.

_____________________________

It sucks i know but bare with me pretty pleaseee

Anyways

Vote or comment maybe?