Chapter 12

Harry's POV

All i could think about was Angel and the kiss we shared. It's been on my mind since the moment it happened, i hoped she would have felt the sparks like i did, sparks that strong could never be ignored and i didn't plan on ignoring them at all, nothing could stop me from getting to her love. Not even Jase.

"well i want to talk" i heard Jase say

"about?"

"us"

Jase seemed changed today, all day he had looked..softer? like a regular person, not as uptight or vicious as he usually looks and that should mean something good for Ang, I haven't seen him look this normal since the day i got here and i've definitely never heard him talk so softly to her.

Angel was about to respond before I heard my name

"Harry! Guess what!" Heather.

"What would you like today heather?"She was using her 2 pitches higher voice indicating she wanted something.

"My daddy is going out on a business trip starting Tomorrow morning so Tomorrow night I'm having a party and i really want you to be there" She leaned on my desk exposing a bit of her chest and batting her eyelashes.Heather was a beautiful girl no doubt, but she just wasn't my type.

"Um, I'll think about it?" was my answer. I've never liked saying no to people so it came out unsure but i was really hoping she would accept the answer as is.

"Okay, so i'll see you there!"

"Bu-" and before i could finish she turned back to her friends

"Guys harry is coming!" i slumped in my seat and half-smiled as the girls squealed in my direction and waved. Heather and her group of friends were not bad people per say,they just have no boundaries, think everything is about them and rarely think about the world around them. it's hard for me to think they could ALL be so vapid and unaware but maybe they have reasons and only one another would understand.

The final bell rang and i spotted Angel Dash to the door. I really had to think about how i could get her to be mine, she was on my mind all day and all night, my feelings were too strong. I rushed to catch up to her but she was no where to be seen.

I'm sure i looked crazy, rushing outside and looking around but i didn't care. I played it off and just went to my car and drove home, seeing Jase's car sitting infront of Angels house i got suspicious but it looked like she was ...smiling?

_____________________________________________________

A/N This is actually a super short filler chapter and it sucks i know.

next chapter should be much better! vote and comment on this one anyways though ;).