Ladies and Gentlemen, the tap dance

-Ladies and Gentlemen, the tap dance

-

-

-

-

-

-

Emma's POV

Lets just rewind back to when Louis and I were in my bedroom then we can he back to Jade and Harry being ridiculously cute at the club.

So Lou picked up my book of stories in my room. I never really told anyone that I wrote stories in my spare time. I told Jade once but I think she might have forgotten.

As an athlete people think that you are a simple airhead who can kick a ball straight, I never like that label being put on you. There is one thing that Cowell girls hate and thy would be labels.

With that being said, writing has never been something I wanted to share with the world it is quite embarrassing actually.

"LOUIS PUT THAT DOWN!" I yelled, smacking the book to the ground without thinking. I attempted to run out of the room, but Lou caught hold of my waist an kept me prisoner in his hold.

"Emma what is it?" He questioned calmly.

"Uhmm." Was all I could get out of my mouth.

"That's not an answer, love."

"Uhmm."

"Is that all you say? 'Uhmm'?" He said teasingly.

"Uhmm." I said with a smirk.

"Do you not trust me enough to tell me?" He said looking a little hurt, a shadow seemed to cross across his face and linger there.

"No, no that's not it at all, I trust you, Louis." I replied with a genuine smile.

"Then what is it?"

I sighed, you really dug yourself a ditch and fell into it Emma, I thought to myself.

"Alright sit down Louis, I'm gonna get deep here." He chuckled. Man he is so hot when he chuckles. He started to full out laugh.

"What? Oh my god I said that out loud didn't I?" He nodded. $&!7.

"Okay focus now what were you about to tell me?" He said getting me back on track. My avoiding skills are not working that well at the moment.

I started to plunge into the backstory of when I started to write. 

" It was in my layer years of the orphanage. When I met my best friends Jade and Kaitlynn. It feels weird to say best friend, they are really my sisters at heart. Anyway it was around that time.

That was when I first started to feel the effects of being abandoned so young. I felt unworthy of anything. I stopped eating. I stopped wanting to live. I kept my feelings bottled up inside if me with no way to get out. I masked my sadness in misery by plastering the fakest smile on my face and started to make people laugh. I mean who would ever think thy the class clown would be going through such sadness when they come in with a happy persona and a smile.

I never self harmed. I didn't want to give my parents, wherever they were or are the pleasure of ruining me. I found a diary on the sidewalk near the orphanage. It was almost if it was there just for me. Thy someone placed it there knowing that I desperately needed a way to let my feelings and emotions out without breaking down.

The diary was an old piece of crap. The leather binding was falling apart and the pages had horrible water damage. The diary or book belonged to a John A. Miller. John never wrote an entry in that diary. He left it blank. That has baffled me for so many years. Why keep a diary around if you don't even write in it? But I was grateful and tried not to ponder over it too much.

That day when I came home I wrote my first entry. It started out awkward, my writing that is. I didn't know what to do and I was feeling my way through it. I started to get comfortable by the third paragraph. I talked about my life from several point of views. After a while I started to think about writing about other people's lives."

I started to smile at this part. The memories and happy moments started surging through my body.

"When no one was around I would sneak out of the orphanage an I would go to the publishing company a few blocks away from where I was. London was always busy but I managed to find my way out of the poor part of the city to the good part. I would go to store owners and fashion designers and a random person on the street. I would ask then questions about their lives. What were their dreams? What were their biggest fears? If they were happy with their life or not? I wrote them stories and somehow I would always manage to them again and hand ten their story. I would watch as they read. I saw their eyes light up as they visualized the words on the weathered. They read what they wanted to happen in real life. They always thanked me and told me that I should follow my dreams the way yet were going to do. 

I started making up my own stories by the time I was a sophomore in high school. I wrote and wrote at night when no one was around, when it was so quiet that even the crickets outside were silent and not a single child was awake. I wrote until my fingers bled and then write some more. I went threw lots and lots of paper. That book of stories, or binder of stories is the loose paper from my high school years. There is a box under my bed of the notebooks full of stories. Last night I wrote my final entry to my expansive book of stories. I wrote about me following my dreams and becoming a successful soccer player. I wrote that you and I would be okay while I am away and thy we could e together again after everything calms down. I'm finally ready to do what those people told me to do. I'm going to follow my dreams."

I look over at Louis and I can see a tear in his eye. He tackled me into a hug and showered me with kisses. 

"I am so, so, proud if you, baby. So proud." He said. I think my stomach might have exploded from all of the butterflies erupting in it.

So that's that, now back to the party.

---------------------------------------------

I could tell that Louis was a little irritated when he dragged me out to the dance floor and away from Jade, Nick, Logan, and Justin.

"Louis what's wrong?" I finally asked.

"Why are you hanging out with them they aren't that good looking anyway." He snapped. Realization hit me. 

"Lou are you jealous?" I tease.

He scoffed. "Louis Tomlinson is not jealous."

"Mhmm, whatever, babe." I say.

"Okay fine maybe I am a little."

"AH HA!" I shouted and he blushed. I kissed him on the cheek them on the lips.

"No need to be jealous Louis I only have eyes for you."

We then danced and watched Jade accept Harry's invitation to be his girlfriend. It was a great night. I was sad to see it end.