Puzzle Pieces

Come Clean~

Emma's POV~

Well. My sisters and I had our "quality time" today, but I still feel as though Jade and now Kaitlynn are just drifting away from me. I can't help but think that maybe it is me.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I just not good enough? Am I not talented enough to hang out with the "wonder twins" other there?

I just feel mad now. I have to stop dwelling and start practicing. Practice, practice, practice. That is all that I have to do now. That is what they told me to do.

This whole secret thing is starting to eat away at me. I am starting to get all jumpy whenever someone asks me a question. That is why I was secretly peeing my pant when Dad called us iti his office. I though that he found out about, about...about what I plan to do in the net future.

I sit in my room just thinking about what to do. It was about three in the morning and I felt on the verge of tears. This is my dream but now that I found a family and a boyfriend, do I really want to leave them?

I sigh and shake my head in defeat. I get up and put some workout clothes on and sneak outside. I grab a ball and start doing some drills. I don't know how long that I was out there, but the sun was up and I was on the ground exhausted.

I took another swig of Gatorade from my water bottle and I looked up at the big house. The big house I am going to miss. My house. I have never been able to say that before in my life. It felt so sweet in my mouth. The thought of having a home has never been in my wildest dreams in the orphanage.

I felt my eyes get wet an I cursed myself for being so damn emotional all the time. It's never been something I have been fond of or done often, crying I mean.

I heard someone clear their throat behind me and I turned to see my smokin' hot boyfriend. Ah, another person that I will miss. O crap, my boyfriend!

"Uh, hi Lou." I said with a fake smile that I hope he will see through.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He said he sat down next to me and and brought me between his legs.

I sighed as I melted back into his chest.

"Louis?"

"Yeah?"

"I have to tell you something."

"Well tell me before I start getting worried." He said with a slight chuckle.

"I...uhh...I.....ummm well..."

Louis turned me around so I was facing him. He held my waist so I didn't fall backwards.

"Okay, now I'm worried. Babe please tell me, please?"

I just could not keep it in anymore, I had to tell him.

"Louis in going to the US so I can try out for the Women's National Soccer Team there and they already saw me play so they said if I show up that I pretty much have a spot on the team."

I said that in literally one breath. Louis face was blank then it was solemn.

"Well, I am really sad that you are going but I know that this is your dream, so I will support you all the way. We can make it work. You still want to be with me don't you?"

His face was so full of worry that it broke my heart.

"Of course I still want to be with you." I said with a smile.

Louis looked relieved and he let out a breath, he even blew it in my face for effect.

"Ew! You have bacon breath." I said.

"Well it is breakfast time love." He said and he flicked my nose. I smiled a genuine smile for the first time in a while.

"Baby, have you told anyone else?"

"No, just you."

"Actually," a new voice cut in, "you told all of us."

I looked back to see my sisters and the boys, but most shockingly, the sad expression of my Dad.