My Wish For You

My Wish For You~

Emma's POV~

Well that is it then isn't it. We are all leaving each other. We are all planning to go our separate ways and go on our own adventures solo. To be honest that scares the living crap out of me. I can't go across the country all by myself! I'm just a kid! Well I am almost twenty, but still that is too young to be in my own!

What if the girls get so famous that they just forget about me! What the heck am I going to do then. My big talent right now is kicking around a ball, but what happens if I brake my leg or get a permanent injury! I would have no way of making money and nobody to depend on!

I can't believe that Jade just walked out like that. Like I was gum on the bottom of her shoe. To be real, I am really mad right now. We get her all these things to feel welcome and loved tonight and she just walks away. Kait and I have been providing for her and helping her for so log and she treats us like this!

Wow, wow, wow, Emma. Slow your roll girl. You should not e saying those things, I said to myself. I shook my head and started to walk out of the building, but not after Jade. I just needed fresh air so I could think clearly. Lou grabbed my arm before I could get far, though.

"Where are you going?" He asked, worry clear in his expression.

"Oh, I'm going to move into Harry's flat, too. Duh." I replied masking a smirk.

He frowned and then shook his was with a faint smile.

"Now where are you really going?" He asked again.

"I think I'm just going to walk home. I need some fresh air to think things over." I said. He reluctantly nodded and walked me out, with a kiss and a hug, I was off.

I walked with my hands in my dark Jeans pocket and kept my head down.

What the heck am I going to do with Kait and I's present for Jade now! We saved a flippin' puppy for her! That is a story all in itself. Kait and I were on our way to get Jade's present when we saw the puppy husky on the side of the road. We both jumped out and pounced on the puppy and probably looked like idiots. Then the dog jumped out of our arms because she (or he, I'm not checking) saw a bird, but long story short, we all, puppy included, rode home covered in mud.

I was reminiscing over my horrible dog catching for sisters' birthday present time that I was completely oblivious that someone was right in front of me and I ran right into the person.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" I said. Smooth, Emma. Just go run into everybody why don't ya.

"It's okay, I'm Jake by the way." I looked up into his beautiful eyes and gasped. He was hot, and he was Jake Miller. Yeah, he is. Play it cool, Emma, play it cool.

"Nice. OKAY ARE YOU JAKE MILLER BECAUSE YOUR EALLY LOOK LIKE HIM AND IF OU ARE YOUR MUSIC IS AWESOME! Oh, and I'm Emma." I said with a smile and i put out my hand fir a shake. Oh yes, real smooth, I smirked to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------

I park Jade's present outside Harry's flat. Louis told me that the boys had to go into the studio to go over something that morning, so Jade was in there all alone. Kait and I are proud of this present. Kait is working on we separate gift at the house I think so I am going to give the Chevrolet convertible vintage and blasted Happy Birthday from the stereo.

She instantly opened her wibdow, probably to tell at whoever made the noise to shut up, but once he saw it was me she smiled.

"Come down here you lazy bum! Happy late Burthday!" She laughed at what I yelled and leg t the window, probably coming down.

I decided to just leave the card under the windshield wiper and walk away so I could see her reaction from a distance. She probably didn't want to see me anyway so this was a good idea. I saw her come out, take one look at the car and start jumping around and flapping her arms like a penguin.

I left her another surprise int he car. It is a song that I write for her. It means a lot to me that she takes it to heart as well. I sang it on a CD and I put it in the stereo. I write in the card, that she is now reading, that I had a surprise for her and all she had to do was press play. She got in the car and did just that.

I closed my eyes and leaned against the brick building of Starbucks as I watched my best friend, well I hope still best friend. I started to listen to myself sing, horribly might I add, and listen to the lyrics. The song was called My Wish.

I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow 

And each road leads you where you want to go 

And if you're faced with the choice and you have to choose 

I hope you choose the one that means the most to you

And if one door opens to another door closed 

I hope you keep on walkin' 'til you find the window 

If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile 

But more than anything, more than anything

My wish for you 

Is that this life becomes all that you want it to 

Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small 

You never need to carry more than you can hold

And while you're out there gettin' where you're gettin' to 

I hope you know somebody loves you 

And wants the same things too 

Yeah, this is my wish

I hope you never look back but you never forget 

All the ones who love you and the place you left 

I hope you always forgive and you never regret 

And you help somebody every chance you get

Oh, you'd find God's grace in every mistake 

And always give more than you take 

But more than anything, yeah more than anything

My wish for you 

Is that this life becomes all that you want it to 

Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small 

You never need to carry more than you can hold

And while you're out there gettin' where you're gettin' to 

I hope you know somebody loves you 

And wants the same things too 

Yeah, this is my wish, yeah yeah

My wish for you 

Is that this life becomes all that you want it to 

Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small 

You never need to carry more than you can hold

And while you're out there gettin' where you're gettin' to 

I hope you know somebody loves you 

And wants the same things too 

Yeah, this is my wish 

(My wish for you)

This is my wish 

(My wish for you) 

I hope you know somebody loves you 

(My wish for you) 

May all your dreams stay big 

(My wish for you)

A tear fell down my cheek. Might be the first tear that fell since I got into the orphanage. I walked away thinking about how much I would miss my sisters.

A/N

Well. There you have it:)