Mall Trip

Kaitlynn's POV:

I headed down for lunch. I slept in for a while, so I got ready less than a half an hour ago. Jade and Emma were already down and have been up for hours. I sleep in a lot. We were having pizza, and Niall, Jade, Emma, and me ate a box each, so we had 7 boxes total.

"Woah girls, you eat as much as Niall! Never seen that before!" Simon, I mean dad joked. It was weird calling him dad, it just felt unnatural. But, I admire and respect him, he is very kind to us. He treated us like his own daughters. Today we were going shopping. I was excited, even though I wasn't the girly girl type, who went shopping all the time, I was in need for some clothes.

During lunch, I was introduced to all the boys, I have to admit, Niall caught my eye. His accent made me smile and his laugh was contagious. His bleached blonde hair was cute with the brown underneath poking out. Geez, what am I thinking, I sound like a, well teenage girl.

We went in three cars. Me and the girls split up, wanting to get to know everyone better. I went with Liam and Niall with a driver driving. Jade went with Zayn and Harry. Emma went with Louis and Simon. Security went separate, and told us they were there when we needed them, but won't exactly follow us.

Kristen, Charlene, Gale, and Bennett stayed back.

Once we were in the cars and started to the mall, I started to talk to the boys. "Hey guys. I just wanted to make sure we aren't all awkward, and to let you guys know you can talk to me." I said sarcasticly. "Kait, we didn't get to talk to you much earlier because you were too busy enhaling the pizza." Liam said. Niall laughed. "Hey, you were devouring yours too!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

We talked the whole way there. Zayn and Jade were holding hands, and Louis and Emma were holding hands. I raised my eyebrow at them, and they both gave me a look of I'll tell you later. We all split up into pairs. Zayn and Jade with Harry, Louis and Emma, Liam, Niall and I, and Simon went alone, into a music store. He told us earlier he was getting Jade instruments, once I explained her love of music to him, I asked for a keyboard or piano. I know, I feel so spoiled. He even gave us our own debit cards!

Niall headed towards the food court, of course. We ate some chinese food, and got some pretzels for when we are walking around. "Where to m'lady?" He joked and we laughed. "Ooh, claire's!" We walked in, and there was One Direction stuff everywhere. No one recognized him, because he had a fake mustache, glasses and a tourist outfit on. He looked at a poster of him and said, "Hey good looking!" I giggled. "What's so funny?" "Oh, nothing..." We continued browsing, and they were everywhere. "I guess I'm not getting anything..." I said.

"Kit-Kat! What do you not want a I love Niall handbag, and the matching pillow? You could cuddle with my face!" I laughed. "Horan, what am I gonna do with you?" "Feed me!" He yelled, a little bit too loudly, and a store attendent glared in our direction(one direction, haha).

I bought a owl necklace for me and three sister necklaces with soccer balls.Em wasn't the only one into soccer, we were too, but she exceled at it, whether as, I sang, and Jade plays instruments. I left and looked around for Niall. I guess he was still in there. He came out, holding a claires bag. "Uh, Niall what did you get?" I asked. He pulled out the I love Niall handbag and the matching pillow, and some little bag. "Oh my god, Niall really?" "Yes, it's for you!" I laughed. "And, I got you something else." He said. "What?" I asked. He pulled out the little bag, it had a necklace in it, with the infinity sign with directioner. "Now, you can be a true fan Kait!" "Who said I was a fan?" I said. "Wha-at?" He said. "Kidding, I am, I love your songs." I said, and he grinned.

He put the necklace on me and smiled. We then headed to Toys R Us. Of course, Niall pointed out the One Direction dolls. "Niall, I swear, I don't need a Niall doll." I said. "Aww."