Emotional Bomb

Jade POV 

We had gone into the mall and it was all too different. It was the first mall I had ever gone too. Well the first mall I was actually allowed to go. The car ride to the mall had been quite the ride. I had gotten into a car with Zayn and Harry. I was looking out the window biting my lip, I was nervous being in the car with two boys who I just met.  

"So...Jade you have two sisters," Harry said. Zayn rolled his eyes. I laughed. 

"Yeah. Emma and Kait," I said.  

"Um, Let's play 20 questions,"Harry said. 

"I don't know," I said.  

"Oh come on please." Harry pouted.  

"Harry if she doesn't want to play-" Zayn didn't get to finish. 

"Its okay. I'll play," I said. Harry smiled and I saw his dimples. Oh my god he looked so cute when he smiled like that. 

"Okay. Let's start with the basics. How old are you?" Harry asked. Zayn was now interested in the conversation. 

"I'm 17 turning 18 in a few."  

"Favorite color?" 

"Green." 

"Favorite food, activity, song, and celebrity," Harry rushed out. 

"Milkshake, soccer, We Are Young by FUN, Taylor Lautner."  

"I thought it would be me," Harry said sadly.  

"Of course it you Harry I was just kidding," I said sarcastically. 

"Really?" Harry asked. I nodded. Harry hugged me. Zayn noticed the tone in my voice and laughed.  

"What's so funny?" Harry asked. I was still wrapped up in his arms. 

"Oh nothing," Zayn said. I smiled. 

"Okay next question, in order who do you think is good looking," Harry wiggled his eyebrows.  

"Well I already did say you, but after you I would choose Liam," I said. Zayn stopped laughing and looked at me. 

"What about me?" Zayn whined. 

"You're after Liam," I said. 

"What about Niall and Louis," Zayn asked. 

"Well I think they are already spoken for,"I said. Both boys raised an eyebrow. 

"Wait you mean-" Harry asked. I nodded. 

"I never said anything, got it boys," I said. They both nodded and they had a mischievous smile.  

"We're here," the driver/ body guard.  

The boys and I got out and the body guards nonchalantly got in their positions. The other boys, my sisters and Si- dad were already inside. The boys tried to hide under their hoods and some shades but there was so many people already gathered there waiting for them. We had to push through them, they yet hadn't recognized them. 

"How do they know that you boys were coming here," I asked. Harry smiled sheepishly. 

"I could have tweeted it." I shook my head. 

"Come on hold my hand," Zayn offered. I looked at it and took it. I offered my hand out to Harry and he took it. We made it inside safe and sound.  

We walked towards the others and then I got a raised eyebrow from Kait I blushed slightly and let go of Zayn's hand.  

"Well boys I'm leaving the girls under your care, I have some things to buy and then we have to go," Simon said. He waited for the yes from the boys and he left wearing his own shades and a fedora.