Chapter Seven- Cabbage Patch Sex

*If you guys notice weird differences between chapters, that's because I'm editing plot as I go along, so if you go back and look at the other chapters, it will be fixed to how I'm writing it.*

*Long chapter because school starts Tuesday :( *

After that awkward moment passed, and I had the sudden urge to die in a hole, all of us soon became situated. The eight of us were sprawled across the sofa, two arm chairs, and the bed. I was on the bed with the girls. I was lying on my tummy, hands under my chin, I was expectantly looking at the boys; waiting for someone to break the very awkward silence.

"What was going on out there?" Liam suddenly interposes.

"Don't worry about it." I formally reply, a tight smile adorning my lips. I see Tessa roll her eyes, but she doesn't say anything. "Someone just kind of bitched out at me." I try to brush it off, but I end up cringing as I say it anyways.

"She'll get upset about it later." Tessa quips, earning a very pointed glare from me.

"How the hell is she ever supposed to get a boyfriend if you tell people those things?" Mary Anne hisses, only causing me to feel further embarrassed.

"I'm locking myself in the bathroom." I announce, getting up from the bed to walk towards my destination. Splotches of red thickly coated my cheeks, it was mega embarrassing. I was almost to the bathroom when something shiny on the floor catches my attention. I reach down and grab it, not forgetting to happily sing the sang that goes along with it. "Find a penny; pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck!" I prance back towards the bed and flop onto it. My back on the sheets, I hold the penny up far above my head.

"Lucky duck." Mary Anne grumbles, scooting closer to me as a motion to absorb my good luck. I place the penny on the night stand and flip back onto my tummy.

"How old are you ladies." Harry interjects a confused and curious expression on face.

"We're 18." Mary Anne exclaims, continuing to quickly turn red, embarrassed by her outburst. She's not very bold around strangers. I'm not really either. Tessa covers that category well enough for all of us.

"Oh, they're legal!" Niall excitedly remarks, high fiving Harry as they give us very cheeky smiles. I blush a bright shade of red, something I seem to be doing very much lately.

"Florida is way to hot." Tessa groans, half of her body slipping off the bed. She looks at the boys upside down, her head almost touching the ground. I give her rump a quick shove and in an instant she's a crumpled up heap on the floor.

"The hotel does have a pool." Louis causally contributes, shrugging his gorgeous shoulders as he does so. His plain white T-shirt fit perfectly on that god-like body of his, his jean Capri's were a British thing that I thought he looked totally hot in. I was practically drooling.

"I don't do swimming pools." I quickly say, as soon as I snap out of my head. The boys and Tessa curiously looked at me; obviously I had interjected at a weird point in their conversation.

"Can you not swim?" Liam cautiously asks me.

"I can swim fine." I assure, not wanting to admit the real reason why I don't swim. Bathing suits.

"Then what's the issue?" Niall thickly questions, a puzzled look consuming his features. I sneak a glance at Mary Anne, a certain queasiness in her eyes.

"They're not fans of wearing swim suits." Tessa bluntly puts it, causing me to roll my eyes.

"We can go naked if you would prefer." Louis starts, sending me a very pointed wink. "Its something we've done before." A string of laughter fills the room- my laughter.