10 My Brother's Beta

Hey guys :) Here's the chapter you've all been waiting for!

Now, I can't be bothered to do a recap thing, but pretty much you met the beta and then she stepped into her room and he was kissing her. Poof.

Okay, enjoy guys n_n don't forget to vote/comment!

Oh, and thank you to all my new (and old, for that matter) fans!! All 743 of you!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Chapter Ten

His lips on mine felt so different to anything that I had ever expected, yet like they were at home. I couldn't really compare it to anything, but it was like drinking water after spending your whole life in a dessert. I needed it. Wanted it. Was desperate for it.

His lips were soft, slightly moist, and he tasted like warm chocolate and, vaguely, mint. It was the most beautiful thing that I had ever tasted, will ever taste.

His hands curled around my waist, while my hands subconsciously made their way to his silky brown hair. He moaned slightly in my mouth after I gave it a slight pull, to which made me extremely excited.

I was shocked to say the least. I mean, I'd known this boy all my life, and never once has he made a move on me. And now that I'm skinny and whatever, he suddenly wants to kiss me all passionately and beautifully?

That thought had me pulling back, untangling my hands from his hair and removing his arms from around me. I immediately missed his closeness, but I pushed the irrational feelings away. I couldn't do this, and I wouldn't be apart of one of his games. Aaron had never been a massive player, but hey, I hadn't seen him in over a year and a lot could happen in that time.

"Aaron," I said softly, placing my hands on his chest when he tried to kiss me again, pushing him away. "We're not doing this."

He looked at me for a long moment, his dark eyes boring into mine with confusion. I knew that if he kept looking at me like that, I'd probably let him start kissing me again. But, instead he saw just how serious I was, and walked over to my bed, sitting down; his brown eyes on me the entire time. "Why?"

His voice was so alluring, so masculine, that I just wanted to hear more. But, alas, I needed to tell him to leave. "Neither of us wants this,"

He cocked his head to the side. "I want this. I want you, Beth."

I loved how he said my name. It was like I was the only girl in the world, like I'm the only person he's ever seen in his whole life. "I know you want 'it', Aaron, but you don't even like me."

He chuckled slightly. "Beth, you have no idea how much I like you right now,"

"Yeah, because I'm suddenly thin and pretty?" I asked sarcastically. "Sorry, but I'm not going to make out with you because you like my new looks."

He whimpered slightly, seeing that I was truly annoyed with him. "Beth, it's not the looks-"

"Don't tell me it's not the looks!" I snapped, effectively cutting him off. "Before I changed, you never took an interest in me. Never."

"That's because you were my best friend's little sister!" he exclaimed, standing up and taking a step towards me. I stepped back in turn.

"Were?" I scoffed. "What's changed? Is Kyle no longer my brother?"