BONUS My Baby Girl

© Caitlin Shepherd 2011

Banner made by ILuvFanFics --------->

My Baby Girl (short story of Kyle)

This is a bit of background information for you guys about Kyle Smith – who’s one of the main guys in “My Brother’s Beta”. You know how he has a kid, right? Well this is what happened, from his POV, and how it affected him.

P.S. I'm still not saying the name of Kyle's Beta! It's going to be a surprise for when he does come in!! 

I'm evil like that lol

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

-Kyle-

I was sixteen when I first met Alicia.

Of course, back then, neither of us were that mature, or, well, friendly to each other. We had no respect for each other, and hated each other to no end. A year passed on, and we still couldn’t even bare to be in the same room as one another. But, that was all set aside at my seventeenth birthday party.

My best friends were out of their minds drunk, so I joined him in their happy land.

It started with a few mere shots, but soon evolved into quite a bit of vodka - I can't even remember how much. Seeing as I was a Werewolf, it was fairly hard to get drunk. It's got something to do with my abnormal body temperature burning the alcohol off quickly.

I could only imagine how much my damn Beta's drunk.

Everything was hazy, and not a whole lot was making sense. Girls kept stumbling in front of me, definitely not sober, while I tried to push through the crowd of bodies on the “dance-floor”; or, more accurately, my now stained living room floor. I can't even remember how I managed to convince Mum to let me have the party here - she's going to kill me!

From across the room, I could vaguely see Beth, having a drink of beer (I didn't know back then that that's the night she first shifted). I shrugged, but ended up falling over for God knows what reason. Man, I must’ve drunk more than I ever had – or ever will again – in my whole life.

“This dude… this dude right here,” Josh slurred as he patted my head, though he was so drunk that his hand slid down and he ended up sticking a couple of fingers in my mouth. He seemed to be talking to some blonde tramp that was – typically – wearing nothing but a skimpy dress. She looked a little bit familiar, with her platinum blonde hair and exotic green eyes, but I couldn’t comprehend what it was about her that made me so angry.

Josh never finished his sentence. No, Parker pulled him away to push him into a closet with a couple of brunettes for “Seven minutes in heaven”. Leaving Blondie and I just starring at each other.

“Kyle,” she purred – no, slurred – seductively. “Shall we go upstairs?”