Chapter 3 - Ohh Brother!

Chapter 3 – Ohh Brother!

By the time they returned home Patience had a headache.  Josh was mad.  Not mad as in angry but mad as in a bottle short of a six pack, a sandwich short of a picnic, and certainly a cliché short of a wattpad story.  His idea of a good PG13 plot line would make a seasoned producer of erotica blush like a little girl. 

Unbelievable, however she got her revenge when she told them there would have to be boy on boy action.  Both boys had turned to her with wide eyes before cringing and edging away from each other on the bed.  Then, just because she could, she told them that because she had no experience with gay intimacy they would need to demonstrate the mechanics of it. 

That was it.  They left soon after with both boys looking at her and each other uncomfortably. 

Patience laughed.  Loyal wasn’t homophobic as long as they didn’t come too close to him. 

She paused with her hand on the front door and glanced at Loyal.  The sound of many voices filtered through the house.  Loyal scowled as he ground his teeth.  Loyal hated it when Serenity ‘entertained’ at home.  Patience never understood why, he was more than happy to bring his flings home but Serenity’s men were served with a sneering glares and never stayed around long enough to enjoy their morning coffee. 

As she walked into the living room Patience looked around and took a step backwards colliding with Loyal.  On the sofa, the chairs and even sitting on the floor were, Patience did a quick count, five guys.  Five exceptionally hot guys were looking back at them curiously.  Damn Serenity had been busy. 

“Serenity, what have I told you about bringing your stray’s home!”

“We’re adopting!” She squealed.

“No way!”

“Hell no!”

“See I told you they are soo boring!” Serenity pouted at the guys who for some reason found their looks of horror amusing.

“No babies,” Loyal growled and glared at Serenity.

“Look Serenity, I don’t care what you do with your harem here but I draw the line at babies.  There is no way anyone would give you a child to raise and there is no way I am going to raise it for you!”

“Harem?” one of the guys laughed and looked at the others.

They all laughed except one.  His long black hair fell in his eyes and he glared at Patience like she had insulted him in some way.  His eyes then moved to Loyal who was directly behind her in the doorframe.

“Silly!  Who said anything about babies?  Although Jakey you could be my baby any time,” she flirted at the dark hair guy who said nothing but turned his steely eyes away.  His tight black t-shirt was pulled tight over his chest hinting what was underneath, which explained Serenity’s interest. 

 “Serenity,” Patience said slowly, “You know that you can’t adopt dogs and expect them to morph into...”

“Are you calling us dogs?”  the boy with the sandy blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes looked at her with overdramatized scorn.

“Yeah, who are you anyway?  He’s obviously the brother, so are you his fcuk buddy?” asked one of the two identical boys who were both looking her up and down with their dark eyes.

Patience mouth moved but no sound came out.

Instead Loyal stepped around her and sneered at him, “That’s my sister!  Now get out of my house you...”

“Loyal, don’t insult your new brother,” Mum came in from the kitchen.

“Loyal?” the boy sniggered.