Chapter10

OHH YEAH I'M FINALLY UPLOADING. FIRST OFF I OPOLOGISE FOR NOT WRITTING SOONER. SO MUCH DRAMA AT SCHOOL AND WITH FAMILY. BLEH.

Chapter 10 (WOOH!!)

Scarlett's Pov.

My palms were sweaty and my forehead was trickling with sweat. "Now put your right foot foward more. You need to stand strong." Zach told me. I nodded my did and did as he said.

"Like this?" He nodded.

"Now. Flick your wrist foward as if you were making a stop signal with your hand, but make sure to keep your fingers closed." When I did it a fireball shot out of my hand at the target.

Zach smiled in approval."Perfect. Your doing better" I frowned.

"At least I didn't burn my hands again" I said and he laughed.

"Why don't we take a break for the day." He said. I nodded and went back to the house after grabbing my things. When I got inside I collasped on the couch.

"I am tired" I said closing my eyes. I heard a chuckle.

"Get your lazy ass up." Paul said over me. I groaned.

"Hey Paul can you do me a favor?"I asked him.

"Fine. What is it" He sighed. I held out my burnt hand.

"Fix it" I made a puppy dog face and he groaned.

"I'll have Emily since she can do that crap" He left to go get her and a few moments later she came in with a first aid kit.

"Let me see" She looked at my hand. She put some cream stuff on it then wrapped it with this other stuff. Hey, I had no idea what they were.

"Thanks Emily" I smiled. She gave me a hug.

"No problem sweetie." She stood up and left. Probably to Sam. I got up and walked to the kitchen and saw Jake. I smilled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hey Jakey" I smiled at him. He turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist too.

"Hey Scar." He said nervously. I frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked pulling away from him.

"Umm. Well I kinda, invitedbellaoverforthebombfire"He said. I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked.

"I invited Bella over for the bomb fire." He said slowly. I just stood there not knowing what to say.

"oh" I said quietly and looked down. There was a silence between us but ended when Alec and Seth came in talking and laughing. I smiled at Alec.

"Hey Alec." I smiled and gave him a hug.

"What's up sis" He hugged me back.

"Not much" I said. He looked at me then Jake, and then back at me.

"Interesting. Well we must be going now" He said and pushed Seth out of the kitchen. I mentally groaned.

"I'm sorry Scarlett" Jake said grabbing my good hand. I sighed.

"I know. It's alright. You are her friend after all" I smiled. He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Thank you for understanding Scar." He smiled. I pecked his lips and pulled him out of the kitchen and to the living room where everyone was watching tv.

Man, there is alot of watching tv over here. Jake sat down and plopped me down on his lap. I snuggled back into his chest immediately.

I started getting bored and traced his abs. His grip tightened in my hips and I grinned. I started moving down and his little buddy started to get excited. He groaned and grabed my hand.