Chapter5

~~~DREAM~~~~

I looked around the white room I was in. Where was I? It felt so real like it was actually happening.

"Hello Scarlett." A male voice said. I spun around and saw a man barley in his mid twenties sitting on a white chair. He was wearing white pants and a white shirt too. What's with all the white.

"Where am I?" I asked looking around.

"Your in Shenew. (Shee new) "He said. I raised an eyebrow at him. "You must be wondering why?"

I nodded my head eagrly. "Is this just a dream?" I asked confused. He shook his head then nodded.

"Kinda. This is really happening but I will be visiting in your dreams. Anyways, Scarlett you are the chosen one-" I cut him off.

"Chosen one? What do you mean 'chosen one'" I crossed my arms. He gestured for me to sit on the chair in front of him. I cautiously sat down waiting for him to go on.

"There is a prophecy that said a white wolf would be born. That very wolf with have powers like no one ever had before. Since you are the Chosen One you will have to be trained to fight and to control your powers before a great war will occur. You will have to fight the leader of the Sphinx and you either live or die." He said.

"Why me? Isn't there another white wolf that can help?" I asked. He shook his head sadly.

"There has only been one white wolf before you and he had died in the process of learning his powers a thousand years ago. No one has seen a white wolf until.. well now." He told me. I nodded slowly taking it all in.

"What is the Sphinx?" I asked. He bit his lip.

"The Sphinx is the leader of the evil ones. He will destroy everything that comes in his path. He is powerful but not as powerful as you will be" He said. "We have spent too much time talking about this. I will send Jessica to LaPush to train you how to fight. She will be there in a few days. In the mean time. You must not tell anyone about this."

"What why?" I asked him.

"Once Jessica is there she will explain everything you need to know and by then you can explain to your friends" He smiled. I was about to ask another question but he had vanished and I sat up strait in my room.

"Scarlett!" Jake shouted. I looked at him confused and the others rushed in the room.

"We were so worried!" Sam said coming to the other side of me.

"Ummm. Ok? But I was just asleep." I shrugged. They looked at me like I was crazy.

"Asleep for six days!" Quil said.

"Six days?" I asked. They all nodded. Hmm, I guess that was what the man in my dream as talking about when he said we had spent to much time talking.

"What happened?" Paul asked. I bit my lip.

"Nothing. I'm perfectly fine. See" I said standing up. I knew they fell for it when they all hugged me.

"Just try not to do it again" Sam whispered. I nodded and hugged them back.

"Well since I haven't eaten for six days then.." I trailed off. They all grinned knowing I felt much better.

"Let's go eat!" Jared shouted rushing down the stairs. I laughed and ran after him.

After a good'ol lunch I skipped up the stairs to change. Once I did so I walked out of the bathroom to see a concerned Jacob sitting on my bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He turned his head slowly to me.