Chapter2

I was sitting on the log with my arms wrapped around my legs. Billy had just finished telling a old story and Jacob hasn't come back yet. I have been questioning about if I had liked him or not and came to the conclusion that it was just a crush. I sighed and took a bite of the hot dog that had been sitting on my plate.

"What's wrong?" Alec asked me. I just shook my head.

"Nothing's wrong. Why would you say that?" I asked him taking another bite giving him the other half of my hot dog.

"Alright. If you say so." He sighed and stuffed the food in his mouth.

"You are disgusting" I told him. He just grinned. I stood up and went inside the house. Seth was in there talking to Sam. Their heads turned to me as I walked in. "Sorry"

"It's alright. Are you starting to like it here?" Sam asked standing up. I nodded. "You are starting school tomorrow. You and your brother" I groaned.

"Alright" I sighed. I sat down on the couch watching the football game. I could feel my eyes drooping. I was almost asleep when I heard the door shut and people laughing. I jumped startled looking to see who it was. I could see Jake and Bella walking in holding hands laughing as if they were a couple.

"What's wrong Scar?" Seth asked. I scowled at him for calling me my nick name but shrugged it off knowing everyone calls me than now since my name is a mouthful for them.

"Nothing, I'm just tired" I yawned. He smilled at me.

"Bed time!" He grinned. I laughed at him and so did he.

"Ya I guess you can call it that"I laughed walking over to the foot of the stairs.

"Night Scarlett. I'll tell everyone that you went to bed alright?" He said making his way for the front door. I nodded and then walked up the endless stairs wanting to be in my bed asleep with every step I took.

Right when I stepped in my room, I shut the door and flung myself on the bed. I smiled as my head hit the comfy pillow.

I hope school goes perfectly fine tomorrow. And with that I fell into a deep sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________

"SCARLETT! GET UP!" Three voices shouted. I jumped in my bed and landed on the floor. I groaned. I looked up and saw Embry, Alec and Jared laughing at me! I got my pillow and threw it at them.

"Sheesh no need to be violent" Jared smirked. I just glared at them before pointing to my door.

"Fine then. But if we come back here in thirty minutes you better be dressed and ready"My brother called out before shutting the door. I sighed and got of the cold wooden floor. I shuffled over to my closet and grabbed my clothes making my way for the shower. As soon as I locked the bathroom door I took off my clothes and got in the cold shower.

I have no idea why but I love cold showers. It wakes me up I guess. After I finished washing my hair I got out and dried myself with the black towl haning on the rack. I put on my undergarments then put on a pair of grey skinny jeans, a black undershirt and a grey off the shoulder shirt. I quickly blow dried my hair and did my make up. I put a head band in my hair before teasing my hair to make a bump in the back. I smiled as I did my eyeliner and mascara perfect.

Before I left the room I put on some purple high tops and grabbed my bag. I skipped down the stairs all ready for school... not!

"Look who's finally ready. Does it always take you a life time to get ready?" Paul asked as I sat down beside him.

"Yep" I smiled taking a piece of his toast and shoving it in my mouth.

"HEY! That was mine!"He whined. I just stuck my tongue out at him to only have him bite it with his teeth.