Chapter 9

I'm uploading again. YES! I have an idea for this chapter but I don't know where it's gona go so I'm just gonna do it anyways.

Chapter9

Scarlett's Pov

"NOOOOO!" I yelled. Everyone rushed int the kitchen with worried expressions.

"What's wrong. Did something happen?" They all asked. I nodded my head sadly.

"There are no more cookies" I whined. They all rolled their eyes at me. "What! Look there isn't. We have to go buy some now or I will die!" I stomed my foot.

"You will die?" Paul asked in a amused tone. I just nodded my head. "Well let's not get cookies then. Our lives would be much more peacefull without you around" He joked.

"Do you really think your lives would be peacefull without me?" I said shocked. He just nodded his head. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Fine then. We are no longer friends" I huffed and walked towards Embry. "Will you be my best friend Embry?" I asked him. He smirked and shook his head yes.

"WHAT! You can't just replace me" Paul said.

"I just did." I grinned and hugged Embry. "Embry, would you take me to the store so I can get some yummy cookies?"

"I guess.Go get ready and we will go" He said. I squealed and jumped up and down.

"YAY!" I cheered and ran up  the stairs. I quickly put on some black ripped skinny jeans and a plain red tee. I put on my black flats and put on some eyeliner. After I finished getting ready, I ran downstairs.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded my head and looked around for Jake.

"Where's Jacob?" I asked.

"Oh um, he went over to Bella's" He muttered.

"Oh" I said looking at the floor. "Anyways we should go" I said. He nodded and we walked to the truck. Paul, Jared and Quil were already inside waiting.

"Finally" Quil said. I rolled my eyes and sat in the back seat next to Jared.

The ride there for me was quiet. I hardly talked while the rest of the guys were talking about whatever guys talk about. Why is Jake at Bella's? Out of all days he had to pick the time I was not training.

"Where here Scarlett" Jared snapped his fingers in front of my face. I just smiled at him and moved his hand away. 

"What's wrong with you?" Paul asked me. I just shook my head.

"Nothings wrong. Now, let's go get my cookies" I said cheering up. They laughed and we all got out of the car.

Getting a package of cookies took one whole hour! I couldn't decide between she chocolate chip and the oreo cookies.

I finally decided on the chocolate chips and the guys pratically ran out of there when we paid for them.

Once we got home Jake still wasn't there. So I went up to my room and laid on my bed.

RING, RING, RING, RING. I rushed over to my phone hoping it was Jake but is was Jessica.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Scarlett. The Sphinx has found out the white wolf is alive. You need to be carefull. Even though they might not be here they know you exist and will not stop trying to find you." She said.

"What do I do then?" I questioned.

"I want youto keep on training. Your fighting skills is good enough to fight them. You just need to practice a little every day. I don't want you going into the woods and shifting. If your wolf needs to be let out tell me and I will hace a team come over and secure some of the area that you can run free at."She informed. I sighed.