Chapter7

Scarlett's Pov

"Sponge bob square pants, Sponge bob square pants, SPONGEE BOOOBBB SQQUUAARRREEE PANTSSS!" I sang.

"Scarlet shut the hell up!" Alec fumed. I glared at him and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Your just jealous of my awesome singing skills" I smirked. He rolled his eyes at me.

"What singing skills? You sound like a dying cat!" He exclaimed. I frowned and 'huffed' crossing my arms.

"Don't worry babe. You sing perfectly fine" Jake whispered in my ear. I glared at him. He looked at me confused. "What?"

"Don't call me that. I sound like a slut when you call me 'babe'!" I told him.

"Whatever you say Scar" He wrapped his arm around my waist. I sighed and started humming 'My Humps' by Black Eyed Peas. Alec glared at me the whole entire way to the cliffs.

"PAULY WAULY!" I yelled. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Pauly Wauly?" He questioned. I nodded my head. "Whatever short stuff" He said. I gasped at my nick name.

"That is insulting!" I said pretending to cry. They all looked at me amused.

"Aww is Scar crying?" Embry said making baby noises. I glared at him and he raised his hands in surrender.

"Alec!" I whined.

"Yes Scarlett?" He asked nicely.

"Will you punch Embry for me?" I pouted. He rolled his eyes.

"Why can't you? You have two hands" He said.

"Because he will kill you instead of me" I whispered over to him. He sighed and went over to Embry. Alec punched him in the shoulder and Embry whipped around.

"What the hell was that for?" Embry exclaimed.

"Scarlett told me to" Alec smirked. Stupid Alec, I should have known he was going to rat me out.

"I'm gonna kill you Scarlett!" He said coming after me. I squealed and ran into Jakes arms.

"Jake if you love me you will hide me" I said. He chuckled and wraped his arms around me protectivly and growled at Embry. I laughed and stuck my tounge out at him. He just rolled his eyes.

The rest of the day we played in the water. And guess what! I almost died! Stupid Quil had to dunk me under water. I am soo going to get back at him. Right now I am sitting on the couch with Seth and Paul. I decided to sleep so I will have some energy for tonight. I trudged upstairs and jumped on my bed.

I sighed and fell asleep.                                                                                            

_________________________________________________________________________

"SCARLETT WAKE UP!" A voice screamed into my ear. I jumped up and got into attack mode but calmed down when I saw Jared and Seth.

"Geez! Did you have to yell in my ear?!" I asked. They thought for a moment and nodded their heads. I just rolled my eyes.

"Jessica is downstairs waiting for you" Seth said. I groaned and followed them down the stairs.

"Ready for training?" Jessica asked as soon as she saw me.

"Yeah, whatever." I sighed and went into the front yard. Jake, Paul, Quil, Jared, Embry and Seth were all there. I looked at them confused.

"We decided to watch you" Jake said looking at my confused face. I just nodded.

____JAKE'S POV______

It was thrity minutes into them practicing and my hands were clentched into balls. Every time Jessica would hurt Scarlett I want to go over there and rip Jessica to shreds.

Scarlett dodged Jessicas punches and went to lunge at her but Jessica threw her against the tree. I could tell Scarlett was in pain but she said nor did nothing. I could see a bit of blood on Scarletts back and that's when I snapped.