I love him, but he loves 'HER' (Jacob Black Love Story)

"Scarlett! Your going to miss you flight!" My mom hurried me over to my luggage and pushed me towards Alec.

"Gosh  mom. We have five minutes" I said then stood beside my brother.

"You both be good and kind to your uncle Sam." My mom ordered. I rolled my eyes, we have heard this many times.

"We know mom. See you later" Alec told her before taking his things and walking towards the plane. My mom smiled once more at me before leaving. I sighed and followed Alec. We got on the plane and I quickly took the seat by the window.

After Alec got out things put away he sat beside me. Our mom sent us away. We got kicked out of our other school for pulling a nasty prank on the principal. She was sick of our childish ways and wanted us to be away from her for awhile.

What kind of mom does that?! I sighed putting in my head phones and tapped my foot to the beat. Alec had already fallen asleep.

Me and Alec are twins. We are really close and tell each other everything. We both have jet black hair and turquoise eyes. Were both skinny and the only thing that was different about us was he had the big muscles.

I took out my bag and decided to do my hair and makeup since I had no time to get ready this morning. I quickly teased my hair back and put my fringe to the side so it covered my left eye.

I applied on a thick layer of eyeliner and mascara. I grabbed my bubble gum lip balm and smeared some on my lips. I put my things away before letting my thoughts drift to what La Push was going to be like. Soon I fell asleep listening to my ipod.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Scarlett! WAKE UP!" My brother shouted in my ear. I jumped from my seat nearly hitting the top shelf. He chuckled and I slapped his head.

"Were here already?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed my suitcases. I quickly took them and ran off the plane. Once I stepped outside I took a deep breath of fresh air.

"Alec, what does uncle Sam look like?" I asked as he caught up to me.

"Ummm, he looks like he is on steroids. Let's put it that way" He looked around. "There he is" He nodded to the buff guy. Damn, Alec wasn't kidding when he said he would look like that. I grabbed the handle and pulled my luggage following close behind Alec.

"Hey Alec!"Sam said giving him one of those man handshakes. He looked over at me. "Hey Scarlett. You have grown from the last time I saw you." He pulled me into a hug. Man, his skin was hot!

"Umm, you too?" I said. He took our things and put them in the back of a truck.

"Well let's get going!" He hopped in the drivers side. I sighed and got in the back seat.

"Can I change really quick?" I asked them looking down at my pj's.

"Uh, sure just make it quick" Sam said. I nodded and Alec handed me some clothes. I swiftly pulled on the black jean short shorts and the black tank top.

"OK, finished" I sat up and dusted myself off.

"You guys are going to like it here." Sam started telling us about the beach and school. We finally pulled up to this house. It looked.... homey.

"Finally!" Alec said getting out of the truck. I laughed as I pulled on my black flats and all fixed my jewelry. I hopped out and grabbed my Domo back pack. Sam and Alec got the rest of the things and made their way to the house.

Once we got inside a girl smiled and gave me a hug. She had black hair and then there was a scar running down her face. I looked away.

"I am Emily." She said.