Chapter 57

Chapter 57

"Congratulations." I and Harry smile.

I can tell he's faking it.

He and I look at eachother knowing that used to be us. We could've been a family.

"We're really excited. And we just wanted to know if you two will help us out with the baby showers and stuff." Zayn says holding Aleah close to him.

She always this bright smile and I can never tell if she's faking it or not.

"I'm really happy for you Al. Really." I smile and hug her again.

"Thanks. I'm sorry that this is happening to me. I didn't mean to come here and offend you." She says looking me in the eyes.

I know she means it but why the hell would she comment on it?

"We'll be glad to help." He nods.

He grabs my hand and we hold eachother.

"We were in the neighborhood but we'll see you soon." Zayn says with an eager smile. He'll be a good dad.

I also can't even take in that their married at 20 years old and already starting a family. What is this the 19th century?

"Alright. Thanks for letting us know." Harry says opening the front door for them.

"Your welcome." Aleah says and gives a Harry and I a hug.

We watch Zayn and Aleah leave into their car looking happy as ever.

They deserve to have a baby. I didn't.

"We'll that was unexpected." Harry grins.

"Yeah it was. I'm happy for them though." I shrug.

"Same here." He nods.

We try not to make things awkward by not talking my pregnancy.

"We'll earlier was..." I say.

"Yeah it was fun. I love it." He grins.

"What was it that you were going to tell me?"

"Oh, that I want to go to college too." I lie. I can't tell him. I just can't.

"Really? Wow. We should go together." He laughs.

"Yeah that would be fun." I giggle.

I hate to lie to him but telling him will be worse. He's leaving in about 2 days after tonight and I would hate to mess up the time here.

Liam. Why did you do that?

"Take a shower with me and get ready for bed." He says smirking and I feel the heat rise.

"Umm." I say nervously.

"Come on it won't be that bad." He smiles.

"Besides, I've seen you naked so it's okay."

"That doesn't help." I laugh.

"Whatever." I say and nudge him.

I feel my heart start to sink into my stomach as I am walking in the bathroom undressing myself.

I wonder if he even finds me attractive or just likes having sex with me.

As I'm taking off my bra and underwear he starts to gasp.

I ignore it and try to be sexier taking off my clothes knowing it drives him crazy.

I turn and see him pull off his boxers and my eyes try to contain what I'm looking at.