Chapter 4

"MORNING!" Taylor screams.

"What? What time is it?" I say rubbing my eyes.

She's so loud in the morning.

"It's 1:24 Stel. You have been sleeping forever!" Taylor says moving the couch I'm on.

"Oh shit! Taylor I need to call my mom before she starts sending out the CSI for me!" I say and she laughs.

"Don't worry I already did. She's running errands in Manhattan for work." She says which makes me sigh.

"Okay. Thanks Taylor." I smile.

"No problem." She says.

"You can take a shower here if you need too. There's clothes in my room I never use, remember?"

"Yeah, I will." I say.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and put on a pair on high waisted blue jeans with a baggy white shirt that shows my right shoulder.

I added a really chunky pink necklace to accessorize a little.

I then put on the same pair of shoes I wore last night.

"Hey Stella, do you need my blow dryer?" Taylor yells from the other room.

"Yeah, I'm not gonna curl it or anything though." I say towel drying my hair.

My hairs naturally curly anyways. It curls so pretty, but I just like that satisfaction of fixing my hair when I go out.

"I have a whole drawer of makeup in the bathroom if you want to use any." Taylor says with her head around the. corner of the walls.

"Thanks Taylor I owe you." I say.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." She says smiles.

I curl my eyelashes and apply mascara top and bottom. I never noticed but it really makes my eyes pop. My lashes are super long so I don't use eyeshadow. I put on a thin line of black eyeliner on the top.

I then put on some pink lipgloss and a tiny bit if blush.

"Alright I'm do-" I say without finishing my sentence when I walk past the wall blocking the living room and the hall.

I see Harry sitting on the couch with Taylor.

"Hi stranger." Harry says with a smile on his face.

"He came by to see you." Taylor says threw her perfect teeth.

"Yeah I did. And you look beautiful today." He says winking.

"What do you want?" I say very rudely.

I know I shouldn't be rude but he took advantage of me last night.

"I came to ask you out." Harry says so honestly.

"I think you should've said that before we-" I say but Im interrupted AGAIN.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone..." Taylor says awkwardly.

I don't want to be alone with him. Who knows what we'll do right now.

I keep thinking to myself he only wants me for my body. He doesn't even know me. I know we're not soulmates or anything but he just... I don't know.

I look at him up and down and see nothing but perfection.

He's wearing something that compliments his toned shape.

I find the nerve to walk over to him and I instantly feel the attraction I did last night.

What has gotten into me?

I sit down a good distance away from him and wait for his words.

Why is he here anyway? What do I have to offer him? Besides the fact I gave myself to himself last night.