Chapter12 : Wanna bet?

Sorry I updated late again... I finally thought of a wonderful plot. But I will updaring very slowly. Target for this chapter: 5 votes. Not much, so please click the vote button right now. >>>>>>>

..............................................................................................................

**BALCONY

“ Wanna bet?”

“ sure.”

“ If you get drunk first, You’ll ummmmmm,ummmm…..aha! You’ll …..”

HARRY’s  POV

“ you’ll be my slave for the next few days. …..You’ll do the chores, run errands and you will follow everything I say” –ELENI said in a deep cold voice. Actually it sounded creepy. She said it very emotionless and flat tone.

But I was really up to her challenge. And I think I just found my perfect prize….*evil_grin* bwahahahahaha.

“ yeah sure. Any—thing you want” I said emphasizing the ANYTHING part. “ But if I win….” I said taking a step closer to her. Leaning my head near her ear, placing my arms around her waist and whispered

“ You’ll be my girlfriend..” and I kissed her lightly  on the cheeks.

Moments later.

 “ Deal “ she said staring at my eyes very seriously. She offered her hand for me to shake and to make it really official. But wait, seriously?

“ wait you’re not gonna complain about my consequence? Like a even little bit?” –me. Showing my thumb and index finger.

“ no… so are you in or not? My hand here is getting bored”—her

*o* woah she’s really into it. “ you’re really serious? When I win you’re—“ I stopped when I heard her laughing. A sarcastic laugh if I have to mention. Why is she laughing? Did I said anything funny?

“ hahahahaha. You really think you’re gonna win?”

“ Well, yeah. First, I have more advantages than you.”—me

She scoffed. “and what would that be?”

“ First is I’m older than you. I’m a pro and I’m a dude.”

“Wait……Are you trying to say girls are weak?”

0_O the fuck. “wait, no,that’s not what I meant…I mean, UGH” why can’t I put them to words? Shit.

“ Hahahahaha. I’m just messing with you. Hahahah. You’re so funny.”

 O, God. I was going to have a nervous breakdown there. Whew!.

“So are you up for the challenge or what?”—her

“ yeah sure.” I shook her hand firmly and she shook it back. She narrowed her eyes on me. And I gave her an innocent smile. ;)

After a few shots…

This beer is really having an effect on me. And to her, it seems like a piece of cake. I can’t lose to her. No. I will not show signs of weaknesses. Go harry! You can do it. My arrogant subconscious said to me. Well, yeah. I can do this…

“ Hey” Eleni snapped her fingers.

I shook my head, realizing I was lost in thoughts. “ What?”

“ Nothing. Did you just had a vision or something? It was creeping me out.” She said with a smile.

I giggled. “really, I creep you out? You’re the one creeping me out. You’re always like ----- *evil grin* “ I did an evil grin face trying to show her how she looks like.

She was laughing so hard. And she’s so cute.

“No, I’m not!” she was still laughing. “okay, sometimes…” she murmured.

ELENI’s POV

We had few more shots, and it was really strong. But I didn’t mind. And I still can’t believed harry tried to imitate my evil grin look. Hahahah. You readers should see the look on harry’s face when he did it. It was just so hilarious and kinda cute and hot and sexy. Aaaaaaahhhh. What am I saying? Stop Ms.Author . Don’t give me dirty thoughts.

Author: hahahah. Sorry. I was just describing how a sex god harry could be

Eleni : What the *tooooooooot*

Author: Hey! no more bad words. You’re scaring the readers.!

Eleni :  I don’t care. And I don’t give a *toooooooot*

Author: You’re such a stubborn fictional character. *facepalm

Eleni : Why are you even talking to me? Get out!

Author: Get out

get out

get out of my head

and fall into my arms instead

ELENi: Stop it! The *tooooot* is wrong with you? *toot *toot *toot *toot

Author: Okay, okay. Geez. Don’t treat me like that. Or I won’t give you a good lovelife if you don’t stop this.

                I’m just gonna go back to bed with niall and cuddle. ;) *walk away….. walk away

What was that? Geez. This beer is already making me dizzy. Naaah, I don’t think so.

“hey” harry said waving his hands in front of me.

“huh?”

“I think you just had sex with me in your mind ;)” he said winking at me.

“What the fuck”

“ hahaha. Just kidding. “ he was smiling at me. He was cute. I staredat his eyes, and he did too. It was…. Amazing. The fuck is wrong with you I thought you’re going to sleep?

Author: Sowie. \/ (*O*) \/ ---- (that’s a peace sign)

Argh. I looked away. And stared at the view. Harry stood next to me and enjoyed the view. I saw city light all over the city. There were cars on the streets and…and….

Harry’s POV

“ hahaha. Just kidding. “ I was smiling at her. She look at my eyes and I stared back. I can tell she’s thinking of something, but something (someone) is bothering her. She looked away. Argh.

She was looking at the city. I was too. It was wonderful. It has colorful city lights and tall buildings. The streets were flooded with cars and….. Oh my God. What the f?