Chapter 5: J lene's love story

On the same day

J lene’s POV

My name is J lene. I’m 16. I am the sister of Eleni. I know she look like a little weird. But I love her to bits. I love her more than anything else. I have blond hair and blue eyes. I’m on average height but smaller than my sister,Eleni. I love music so much. I liked to be a designer one day. Like my mom, she WAS a great designer. Okay, so this is my part of the story.

I was excited to go to school.  Today was the day one direction is gonna visit our school. ONE DIRECTION’s COMING TO OUR SCHOOL!!! I love them. Especially Zayn. He’s the cutest creature I have ever seen….ever. I don’t know why people say theyre gay. It’s like helloooow are you blind to see how one direction is so hot? But nevermind them. I think they just want attention.

I got ready for school. I took a bath. Brushed my teeth. Wore my skinny jeans, converse and a t shirt that says: ONE DIRECTION IS THE BEST! I grabbed my phone, bag and music notebook, which contains lots and lots of song,  incuding one direction’s. Before I leave my room, I took one last look. My room is filled with 1 direction posters. I have a collection of 1d magazines. Life-size cardboard cut out of them. And  my bed has 1 direction bed sheets and pillows! Yeah. That’s how I love them.

I etered the gate of the school, and noticibly, girls all around has 1 direction t-shirts and banners. Wow, I’m not the only one who wants an autograph and picture. I wonder if I could get one. Well, I WILL get one and nobody can stop me, not even their body guards.

But.

Girls around here are probably thinking the same thing. This is going to be a rough day.

There will be war…

Zayn’s POV.

Where is Harry? I think he got bored and went out for a walk.

It is really boring here. I’ll just find him. To lessen the boredom. I wore shades and a hoodie to maintain peace in this school. Well, we don’t want to have a running marathon here right? Girls vs. Zayn Malik…  doesn’t sound so good.

After few minutes of walking…

“where the fuck is he?” I’m really tired walking. I’ll just get some rest.

Everybody seems to be near the stage. So it’s safe to take a seat in their gazebo here.

Wow. The gazebo is beautiful. It is in the middle of a beautiful garden, with lots of colorful and lovely flowers. But what really caught my attention is a girl sitting in the gazebo, reading something.

I went closer to see her face clearly. she’s so pretty. Her blonde hair , blue eyes and perfectly soft skin was just amaZAYN.

I think I’m inlove. I tought that I wasn’t ready to fall in love again because of the break up of me and perrie. But when I saw this girl I think cupid hit me a bazooka.

She looked up and noticed me. I want to make an impression.

So  I took off my shades and hoodie.

“vas’ Happennin” I said.

“ oh my god, ZAYN MALIK!” she shouted. She looked cute.

J lene’s POV

A guy stepped closer and I looked up. He removed his shades and hoodie.

“oh my God, ZAYN MALIK!” I burst into enjoyment, I wasn’t expecting him. This is a FREAKIN’ surprise. Oh my, don’t faint. Don’t faint. Don’t faint.

I slapped my face once. “no, not a dream” I slapped it once more “ I think im dreaming”. I was about to slap my face again but he held my hands which prevented me from doing it.