Chapter 10: Protective Louis

HARRY’s POV

“ HARRY!” she screamed and covered her eyes. “ DO THAT IN THE BATHROOM OKAY!!?”

I laughed. I swear I saw her peaking! Hahahahaha.

“Sorry.” I said and ran to the bathroom. I was laughing inside.

I heard ELENI dialing on the phone. It was on loud speaker. It rang and someone picked it up. Wow that was fast. It didn’t even rang three times.

“HELLO” the girl said. I recognized her voice it was JLENE.

**BACK AT HOME**

JLENE’s POV

It’s getting really late and dark, still no ELENI and HARRY. I was beginning to worry. It was raining really hard.

“ Hey guys. You guys received any call from harry or ELENI?” I asked the lads. They were watching a movie. And niall was munching popcorns.

“ What?! She haven’t called you yet?” Lou said concernly

“ I’ll call Harry.” –Liam. The number you have dialed is out of coverage area pls try-- . Liam pressed the end button. “ Nope. His phone is off”

“ I’ll try to call ELENI” –J LENE . The number you have dialed is out of coverage area pls try again. “ Hers too.”

“ Shit. Harry didn’t brought his car! And it’s raining!” –Lou

“ Lou calm down”—Liam

The situation was really beginning to be intense. Why are they not calling? Is there something wrong? Maybe something happened.

….

Tears started to form in the corner of my eye. Zayn noticed it and he hugged me. I buried my face onto his chest and he patted my back.

“ Everything will be fine.She’s with Harry and he wouldn’t let ELENI to get hurt.” He said with his soothing words.

I wish you’re right zayn. I wish you’re right.

“ Of course I’m right.” He said.

What? He heard that? Oh shit. When I’m nervous I tend to say everything in my mind aloud. I should stop that.

I sighed. His hug really made me comfortable. I feel safe and warm. Then my phone rang. I was startled and answered it immediately.

“ Hello?” I said

“ J Lene it’s ELENI.” The voice said.

“ It’s ELENI!” I said to the lads. Lou started to come near me as fast as he can. I put my phone on loud speaker.

“ELENI, your on loud speaker. You’ve got a lot of explaining to do.” I said.

“ Yeah, ELENI, are you alright? Where are you?”—Lou

“ I’m alright, Lou. It rained so hard and we couldn’t get a taxi so we are staying here at a hotel.” 

“ What?! In a hotel?” –lou said loudly. “Please tell me you’re staying in different rooms.” He said almost pleading.

“ unfortunately, no. the hotel was already full when we came in. We were lucky to even get a room” ELENI

“I’ll pick you up right now.” Lou said standing up.

Why is he too protective? …..

….

….