Ch.1 a million summers ago

//Author's note: hey everyone.... So welcome to my story I'm trying to update at least once a week this summer... I'm also currently editing what already exists. I've been writing this for two years now... Es loco. Verdad?  Expect some major improvements as I improve my writing skills.          please enjoy,

maddie// 

 I jolted awake to the screaming that wasn't uncommon in my house. Everything is always loud.

 Another school year gone and another summer awaiting. I'm so ready to leave everything behind someday. My life was becoming work.

 Every year my parents dragged us (myself and my brothers, Luke and Leo ) to our beach house for the summer.  It always followed the same routine; rushing to load the car, noisy and long drive, we would arrive, and soon after The Rutherford's would show up .

 Secretly I thought my parents were jealous of them because they seemed free of worry and could do what they wanted mostly due to the fact that they were childless.

 I heard the hurried tapping up the stairs that meant that  my mother was coming.

"Darcy, grab your stuff we're leaving now"

 I picked up my suitcase and guitar and struggled down the stairs.  I stood in the doorway hesitantly,  not ready to leave quite yet.

 My father honked.

 I climbed into the back of our van with Luke and leo. The yelling and talking immediately commenced and a WWE match was happening between my brothers.

 I put in my headphones and zoned out the window. I pretended the whole world was a music video.  I saw rabbits and clouds in the side of mountains and then the inside of my eyelids