Chapter 8 This dedication goes to ivoryeyes <3

Anna P.O.V.

He was so close to my neck. I was scared.I had to do something.I punched him hard as i can.He dropped me. I just quick stood up and ran into Daniel's arms. I was safe.He looked at my neck. Nothing. Thank you God. Daniel looked at me. We kissed.He told me to stay with Anaida, I ran at her arms and she hugged me.Daniel was punching and punching him. Michael screamed :" Daniel stop,that is enough." I ran to Daniel and hugged him. That guy was ...I don't care. I jumped in his arms,he said to Michael:"Bro , i wont be home for a vile , hehe". We ran away. Wind was cold ,but it was refreshing. We stopped at the most beautiful place. In  the end of the cave. You can see the whole city. So beautiful.If you look down you can see the river. " Daniel I was so scared today, what did that guy wanted to do". He looked at me :" He wanted to mark you as his soul mate , that nobody can touch you. " , " Oh , i would be so sad if he did that. I've been thinking. I love you" .

Daniel P.O,V,

She was so beautiful.I can just look at her. When she said :" I love you". I looked at her. Her eye's were shining."I love you too Anna, im so glad that i have you, my rose , my sweetheart". She was blushing.She was the most beautiful thing in my life. I love her so much." We didn't talk.She was getting closer.

Anna P.O.V.

I didn't care about the time , parent's anything. I love him so much. I wanted to kiss him.I was getting closer.We closed our eyes , and our lips touched.He had so soft lips.We were kissing. He pat my hair,he was so gentle for a vampire. We were kissing, and rolling hehe. I could feel his tongue in my mouth . I was at the top of him. We were kissing.We were looking at each other:" Anna i love you so much." I just smiled and kiss him. My phone ringed. Message:" Yo your mom called , i said that ur sleeping so you have to go early home tomorrow" I reply :" Thanks sis, i will tell u later, love you".I just putted my phone in pocket and start kissing again.He was wearing a black tight t-shirt. He was so sexy. Those muscles .  I touched his abs. Man. I was blushing. He smilled:" You are so cute when you blush". We stood up:" Anna i never want to lose you,you are my world , my everything."." You are also my everything , i love you so much i will never let you go." I just sited down and looked at the stars:" What's the mater baby". " Nothing ,Im just , i don't know. You are a vampire , and im a normal girl. " , he pat my hair:" Hey don't cry, it doesn't matter , i will never hurt you my love. You can trust me." I so damn love him. "Did i told you that i had dreams about you, we also kissed there,you were different in the dream, but now you are perfect." The moon was so beautiful.I was laying in his arms.I was feeling so safe:" Don't ever let me go". He kissed my hair. I was ready to say this:" Daniel, I want you to mark me as your soul mate." He looked at me:" Anna i don't want to hurt you." , " You will not hurt me , you will make me yours for ever,I would love to be a vampire,but first the mark ok"? . He was smiling.I was looking at the moon as he was getting his teeth closer.He took my arm.I hold him stronger.He marked me. It hurt a little:" Now i have to lick your blood just a little." He licked it , it was tickling. Then we kissed.I felt strange. Something was working in my body,strange. " Anna you don't know how much am i happy,my rose.I love you so much".We were looking at each other,"Hey jump on my back". I jumped and he jumped from the edge of the cave.Aghh adrenalin was working but it was fun cause i know im safe. We were jumping on the tree's , he was walking and still i was on his back.He fell down.I was at the top of him.We looked each other.I kissed him,and bite his lip:" Ouch naughty little girl" . I smiled. I was so happy. We were looking at each other. Again , message.It was again Ashley.She wanted me to come. I said that i will be there soon.:" Honey i really have to go. My friend is calling me. We will see each other tomorrow if my parents aren't mad. " Ok my sweetheart. We will see each other if you just stay in your room , hehe". I jumped on his back and he run. I was so happy.Never better. We were at Ashley's backyard. He climbed on window with me.Haha , i knocked to Ashley. Her face was funny:" WTF "? We got into the room:" Ashley this is my boyfriend Daniel". " "Nice to met you , Ashley", "Nice to met you too" . " Ok hun I also gotta go,see you tomorrow . I love you so much". We started to kiss and Ash's mom got in....