Chapter 5 This dedication goes to livingjusttodie :*

Anna P.O.V

I hope those are not my parent's . And they weren't . It was some guy. But still in my house the light's were off. As i turned around , Daniel kissed me. Soft lips , i enoyed,taste like strawberry . He smilled . I waved and he run away. I went into the house . Suddenly , the lights got on. Mom and dad were sitting in the living room:" Anna can you explain why did you come home late", " The straingest thing happen. I was going trough the aley and suddenly somebody jumped on my back andi fell down , and you can see my shirt , it's covered in mud and.. ", " That is enoug, not a word from you,go to you're room, you are grounded for a montg" . Fu**ing parents.I went into my room. I looked at my window  and there were four rosses on my window. Note said:" Im glad that I saved you're life ,the kiss was the repay . I love you my rose".

I was so happy , even tough im grounded. I went into bed , so tiered .

Michael P.O.V.

I hate Daniel. Idiot of a brother. He rouend my life.Oh my beautiful , fioncey Anaida,Oh , I caled you An'. Oh how i miss that brown hair , those shy blue eyes . Oh how I miss you. If there wasn't Daniel I would be with you right now.Lookin at the stars.

Oh my Anaida.

Anaida P.O.V.

 Oh Michael, I know that you miss me. I can feel your pain. If only I could escape from this hell,you wounldn't blame your brother. I sat down. It was dark in the cage. I was so hungry , so tiered. There was light coming from the sink. Piece of cake,why didn't I think of this early.Well Im a vampire this will be easy , i hope. I jumped once,twice.  I hope this time will be ... BINGO.

I camo out. It was dark. The bastards were sleeping , I can feel the fresh air . I jumped on the ground and run away, free.. 

Yeah i know , small chapters :D 

Pic of Ben ;D