Chapter 10

Im sorry guys , I can't upload often .. :/

This chapter will be short , but I hope you will like it :)

VOTE , COMMENT , READ IT :P  

________________________________________________________________________________

Anna P.O.V.

I turned around.It was Daniel's brother.But why did he come?Where is Daniel?Michael was so mad!He punched the guy so hard he couldn't stood up for a long time.Michael picked me up and we ran away:"Michal who was that?Where is Daniel?"I had so much questions , I was scared.Michael putted me down :"This guy wanted to mark you , I don't know why , how , but I just know that.He captured Daniel so he can't come to save you.He asked me so I come as fast as I could." I looked at Michael and cried : " I want Daniel " , " Im going now to save him" , " Im going with you Michael " , " You can't. It's to dangerous,and your parents are waiting for you to come home ". My phone ringed.It was mum : " Mum I can't come home right now , I will try to come as soon as possible. Don't worry , Im ok. Love you,bye ". I hanged up and turned off my phone:" Well that is cleared,let's go ". I jumped on his back and we ran away.I couldn't look because the dust was getting into my eyes.We stopped.I opened my eyes. It was dark.I think we were in a some house.Michael pulled me. We started to walk.I could feel Daniel.He is sad!We entered some room , I can't see anything but I can feel Daniel.He was in this room.Michael let my hand , and he was doing something , I was just standing there , I wasn't moving . 

Someone came to me and kissed me.It was Daniel. I could feel his soft lips.He whispered : " I love you ". I smiled.He took me in his arms and we walked away. While we were walking someone punched Daniel .He didn't fall but he was close for dropping me.He started to feel angry:"Daniel , please calm down ","Im sorry sweetheart but I have to deal with this idiot". He putted me down.I could see this guy's face.He had a evil smile.I looked at him better . It couldn't be him , It's impossible ..........