Chapter 9 This dedication goes to MessOfACreation <3

Anna P.O.V

We were kissing , but Ashley's mom came in . I was so scared , if she saw me she could tell my mom and there would start the problems. She god in and she looked at me :" Anna , you woke up. I didn't saw you sleeping but Ashley told me " , " Oh , yes , we were watching a movie and i fall a sleep , hehe" . That was a close one, i turned around no sign of Daniel. She closed the door , and I opened the window , when i looked down somebody just kissed me.Ohh , I was enjoying , It was Daniel , who else:" I love you" . " I love you too,see you tomorrow , my rose ".I closed the window :" Anna you have to tell me everything"

. We sat down and started to talk:" You see, he first came to our school , and it was normal, until I had dreams about him , and then his brother was following me and telling me that i should stay away from him bla bla. And then they had a fight over me , Daniel was so mad. I will skip the details . And today when I was heading to your house some guy toke me as his hostage , Daniel was so mad , cause that guy wanted to mark me as his soul mate , Daniel freaked out , i punched that guy and run into Daniel's arms.And then Dan' bet him up and we came to the most perfect place in the world. We were talking,kissing. Then i decided that Daniel should mark me as his soul mate.Im not a vampire , jet . But Im his soul mate and nobody can touch me "

She was shocked :" OMG , that's so romantic , and so you know , me and Ben are in a relationship. That night we were talking , and he told me that he like's me , and i told him that i like him a long time , bla,bla.So he asked me to be his girlfriend " . " Im so happy for you and him , but Ashley you only know this , don't tell anybody , I mean anybody,for this. OK "? . " I promise " , we hugged. I hope she wouldn't tell anybody.

So it was late,we lay down to sleep. I was looking at the window , somebody was there , Daniel. I stood up and opened the window , whispering :" What are you doing here"? , " I had to see you , you know , vampires don't sleep . " , " Yeah i know ",I kissed him," but please go now somebody could see you". " We will see each other tomorrow , bye , my rose ". " Love you". I lay down again and that time I fell a sleep .

I was dreaming something , me , Anaida , Daniel and Michael , we were somewhere , but i don't know where,and it was dark , we heard evil laughs. I was close to Daniel,I was so scared. Somebody came by my back and bite me. I was screaming , Daniel tried to get him of me , but it' wouldn't let go.I woke up. Somebody was standing near me. I screamed :" What do you want "? i screamed , " Shhh it's ok Anna , it's me , Ashley's mom. " , " What are you doing here ". " You were screaming in dreams so I came to check on you". " Oh God,Im sorry if i woke you up". " It's ok dear,now Im going to sleep , good night". My head hurts. I touched Daniel's mark,it was still fresh. I just lay down and fell a sleep again , dreaming nothing.

Tomorrow my mom called me early , I have to be home in 2 hours. I looked at my pillow it was a little blood on it. I clean it up. Huh Ashley was already down stairs. I dressed up , toke my stuff and went down stairs. Her mom was making breakfast , Ash' was watching TV :" Good morning Anna" said her mom:" Good morning ". Ash' looked at me.I sat down , she whispered :" You have blood here " I cleaned up. aghh. I hope my mom doesn't see it . My mom called :" Anna , you have to be home in one hour . " ," Ok mom,bye"  .

" Sorry Ash' i have to go early , see you in school,love you". " Bye An' , love you too." I was going towards my home. I saw somebody coming towards me.Some guy in black. Weirdo . He just toke me and run away into the wood's :" Let me go , you idiot". He stopped . I was looking at him,he was so familiar , I know him from somewhere, I was so scared:" What do you want from me,who are you"? , " I want to say just this ..." Somebody screamed :" LEAVE HER ALONE "!