Chapter 7 This dedication goes to DavRipmeapaRt <3

Anaida P.O.V. 

Oh Michael. I could feel him coming. He fell down.I came to him:" Michael , open your eyes , it's me , Anaida."He opened his eyes. Those blue eyes.I miss them so much.Oh Michael. Trough my mind came all of the memories,all the troubles we been trough. Together.

Michael P.O.V.

When I saw her , I lose control. I just fell down.I could hear her saying:"Michael,open your eyes,it's me, Anaida". I opened my eyes. I looked at her. She was prettier than ever.My sweetheart. I stood up and hugged her. We were hugging and saying nothing ! I looked at her neck,my mark. I remember the day when we were in the woods. We were sitting on the ground. We were talking , and he told me to mark her,that no body could touch her , she's my soul mate , my fiance.She looked at me,I looked at her. We were crying. I looked at Daniel.He could read from my mouth:"Thank you" . He smiled.I didn't feel angry any more.I felt something when i looked at Daniel. For all this years I blamed him,he wasn't the bad guy."An',I want to apologize to my bro,please can you wait outside ?" I told her quietly . She smiled and kissed me,waved at Daniel and went outside. He smiled and I walked up to him. " My bro,I'm so sorry for blaming you.Can you ever forgive me"?

Daniel P.O.V.

Anaida and Michael are so happy.I don't know will I accept the apology  but he is still my bro. When he looked at me, I could not resist to forgive him:"Oh,ma bro,you did hurt me. But still we are bro's , i will forgive you".

He hugged me so hard . He didn't let go. We were crying.He was about to say something but somebody broke the window and got into our house.

We turned around quickly. Michael was ready for a fight. There were the enemies. There were angry. The leader of the group got Anaida. Michael's eyes got black, blacker than ever.He attacked them,but the leader run away with Anaida. He said:" Bro,i will take this loser's and you after him". He run away into the woods.He didn't know that im the fastest one.When i was crossing the street , Anna was there. She looked shocked. I just run, i could not stop. I have to catch Matt.

Matt P.O.V

That idiot will never catch me.Mwahah.Im going to hide here in this cave.I touched Anaida , she was so pretty.She kicked me, so i dropped her and started to scream:" Danieeel , help me". When she said the last word,Daniel showed up. I stood up:" You are fast little idiot",he took Anaida behind him.

Daniel P.O.V.

"You idiot , Im going to kick your ass of." I was so angry. Anaida was scared:" You wait me here, don't go without me". I ran to Matt and kick him. He flied like a little sparkly pixy b**ch! HAHHA. I went to Anaida, but he come by my back and kicked me :" Cheap shot". We started to fight.I kicked him so hard,he flew and hit a tree. Bingo. He came down and kicked me in chest.He made me so mad.Aghh . I kicked him the last time with full straight. He lay down and said:" I give up"! . " That's what i tough".I carry Anaida on my back and run away.I have to help my bro.We came into the house, it was a mess.We looked on the floor.Michael was laying down on the ground...

Anaida P.O.V.

I was looking at the body. It was my Mikey. I wanted to see he's face again. I was shocked. That is not my Michael.It was that evil guy. But where's Michael"?

Daniel P.O.V.

I feel something was wrong with Anna. But what ? Anaida said that she could feel that Michael was in the wood.He's nervous.We ran into the wood's.I saw Michael , evil guy,and he was holding some girl.It was, It was Anna,my Anna.  I was so angry.Like never before. He touched her hair.Michael was standing there,he couldn't do anything.If he try to kick him he could hurt her.I was so angry.I ran to him. Anna saw me. She was crying. " LET HER GO" . I said angry. John (evil dude holding Anna) told me:" She's now my girlfriend"

Anna P.O.V. 

When Daniel came I was so happy.I wanted to ran into his arms.When this idiot said that Im his girlfriend.Agh I was so angry:" NO IM NOT ; IM DANIEL'S GF; SO FU*K OFF JERK ASS ".I was angry.Daniel looked at me , he was smiling and I was blushing.

Daniel P.O.V. 

She said that she is my girlfriend . John was angry ,he said :" No she's not any more.He wanted to mark her,he was so close.She was so scared and angry.She couldn't do anything. I was so scared and angry because if he mark's her, he wouldn't become a vampire , but she would be he's nobody can touch her". I felt like time was standing. He marked her. It was to late...