Chapter 2 This dedication goes to lovetoread93 :)

The next morning she didn't saw him. He didn't show up even in school .She was sad. But that day she got all of the good greads. When she got home. Nobody was here. She closed the window in her room.It was a little bit cold. It started to rain:" Anna,your dad,and me are going on dinner,and Ben is out with is friends.You can call Ashley to come if you are scared " ," Ok mom bye". " Yo,Anaida,im alone in my house can you come please,we could order a pizza."," Ok, i just have to ask my mom,i will call you in 10 min."

2 min have passed. Somebody is knocking at the door. Oh God,Ashley you are  fast.

Nobody was at the door. Just a rose and a note:" You are my rose,you are my everything"

Awkward . Anaida comed :" Yo ,An' , somebody was knocking at my door , and i open it , there was a rose and a note witch say :" Yu are my rose,you are my everything "." OMG; what do you think who was it"? " IDK , i will put it in a vase , wait here."

When she comed , Anaida was staring at the window , scared:"An', what's wrong,Ash,talk to me"? . " OMG i saw someone standing on the window ". I was terrified. We ordered pizza,and the rest of the night was great. But i was still thinking , who could be on the window. Ben and I walked Ashley home. They talked all the time,but I was thinking about Dan,and the rosse, and the guy Ash saw. Aghh. I liked Dan,more and more . I want to see him. Aghhh wedensday is tomorrow. I have to write my story till thursday .

I was writing , and writing. I almost finished. But I was tirred , and i go to sleep.

Again,the same dream.I was an a dark aley . So scarry. Behind me something or someone was walking or something. I turnded around. I saw nothing.I sped up.Again,something was walking. I turnded around, there were two man walking towards me. I was so scared. I started to run.They were faster than me. They pulled me . And started to hit me,and they wanted to take my money.Something or someone jumped on the ground. It was that guy from the picture,and the house,Daniel.He was angry. He started to kick those guys. I was so scared , It was terrefing . When he finished , they run away. He was looking at me:" Don't be scared,they are gone,you are safe  now." He pulled me and huged me.I sad to him:" You saved my life,thank you.How can I repay  you". " You don't have to repay me, I will always help you when you are in trouble". " But i don't understand how did you know i was in danger ". " I will tell you some day". And then i woked up.

Thursday morrning .  School ,again. Same as all days , listening to music.I was walking down the street. When somebody touched my shoulder. It was some guy , blue eyes,brown hair. He was hot. He sad to me:" Im Daniels brother , you better stay away from him" . I was shocked :" Whos Daniel now ". She just walked away:" Heey , whos Daniel." * fuck you asshole* . She turrned around :" Im not an asshole,im just telling your for your own good." ," WTF ,how,what"? 

Pic of Anna :) 

uploading later..