Chapter 6 This dedication goes to UltimateUnderdog :*

Michael P.O.V.

I feel free, i don't know why. I was haunting for food. So hungry . I was feeling so free, like that time i was grounded. Parent's  wouldn't let me to haunt.  Never felt better. I caught some animal , eat and sit down at the edge and watch the city .  I jumped on a tree. It was so fun . I remember when I first jumped on a tree. It was so fun,I want those old days. I was jumping and smiling like a retard . hahaha.

Anaida. P.O.V.

Im almost there , i hope Michael isn't home. I came in:" Hello , anybody here". Suddenly somebody touched my shoulder. It was Daniel:" Hey Daniel, It's me , Anaida. "I saw tears in his eyes.He was happy.I think.He hugged me.I was happy that somebody here misses me.I sat down.On the cafe table was a picture of me and Michael. Tear slide on my cheek. 

Daniel P.O.V .

When I saw Anaida i was so happy, because Michael will be happier . He all the time tough that I killed her. " So , An' who kidnaped you,what happen "? . I saw her tears in her eye , i know the reason.It was that picture of her and Michael. I hugged her. Suddenly somebody opened the door so hard that the picture fall down.

Daniel P.O.V.

Oh God, I tough it was Michael . But he wasn't . it was the fu**ing wind  . I didn't close the window . She was shacking . I pick up the picture, close the door and the window and asked her:" Tell me what happened"? 

Anaida P.O.V.

I was so scared. Man, Daniel asked me what happen ,  was still scared. I started to talk:" I was haunting alone.I wanted to jump on the tree , but my leg was stuck.Someody catch me . I tried to escape but it was to hard. Im a vampire but i was weak of hunger . Some guys were coming towards me. I knew them from somewhere . They were those guy's who were fighting with Michael. Evil idiots.And so they catch me in a bag. I screamed but I hoped Michael could hear me. He did but some guy told me:" Your sweet boyfriend is chaptered like you.He can hear you but he can't do anything. They did something that when i was putted in a cage nobody could find me . Michael could not smell me. He all blamed on you. I was so angry that i kicked some guy in the baby maker . Mwahahha:" F**k you sucker". He was angry so he kicked me. His name was Stephen,when Michael founds out he will kill him. 

Michael P.O.V. 

Can't wait to come home.I was near it. I smelled something.That smell , so familiar. Vanilla.It can't be. I started to run so fast. I came into the house. It's really her. I saw her sitting on the sofa,whit those blue eyes and brown hair , she was beautiful.The same outfit from 2 years ago. I just  said :" It's really you", and fell down...