Chapter 14

~~~~Miyako's PoV~~~~~~

I woke up with all the jolts of a wagon.

"Hey! Someone is trying to sleep here!" I shout at someone.

"Oh, sorry, my dear princess," started Goemon, "but we have to go at the pace if we want to reach Iga in time."

"I don't care! Hey, why are we riding a wagon?"

"Did you forget already? We robbed a fort."

While he was explaining, everything came back to me.

"So it wasn't a dream," after I said that, I sigh and muttered, "I wonder if Kyrie is alright?"

"She'll be alright. She seems like strong girl, after all she was able to take a katana and nearly got away. She also has Saizo protecting her," Goemon goes.

"Oh, I was talking out loud, and that's what I'm worried about! Saizo also doesn't seem like wanting to protect anyone! Much less Kyrie!"

"Relax, she'll be fine. You're going to meet up with her soon enough."

"But!"

"No buts! Anyway, we're here," he said pointing to a huge mansion. I was gaping and sitting there looking like an idiot before Hanzo came out and caught my attention.

"Welcome, princess," he says. "I hope you had a safe trip," he continued.

"Y-yes, it was fine," I reply.

"That's good. Also if you want to see Lady Kyrie, ask Saizo. They share a room together."

"WHAT?!"

"What wrong? Saizo is supposed to protect her and I'm going to protect you so we share a room," Goemon says but I already took off to the mansion.

SLAM~ SLAM~ SLAM~

I went to every door, slam it across, and looked into them. I did that for a while until I saw Saizo walking towards me with an annoyed look.

He took me by the back of my collar and dragged me to a room.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!"

He then opened the door and tossed me in. I fell on something when I heard, "OW!" Hey! That sounds like Kyrie!

"Kyrie?! Is that you?!" I ask.

"YES! Now, GET YOUR BUTT OFF ME!" Kyrie shouts.

I got off of her, then Saizo was about to say something when we heard laughter coming from the closet of the room. That was before we saw Sasuke with another girl coming out of the area.

=���,��ay8���