Chapter 7

Sasuke was jumping from tree to tree for his route to Iga before he noticed that the sun was setting.

"All right! Sun is setting so dinner time!" he shouted happily. He went to the river side not too far from where he was at, to fish. Catching some fish with his claws, a girl from a village also went to the river side to fish but hid when she saw Sasuke.

~~~~~~~unknown PoV~~~~~~~~~~

What the hell! Who is that guy? He's fishing at my part of the river! I'll get him back for this! Steal his fish! Yeah, steal this fish. After a while the guy got 5 fish and put 3 in his bag and started a fire to cook the other 2 fish. At that moment, I took a rock and threw it somewhere else. As expected, he went over there to check out the noise. I snuck over there and grabbed his bag and the other 2 fish and took off running.

"Hey!" shouted a voice from behind. Maybe its that guy. Oh well, he deserves it! Fishing on my favorite place. I went to my secret hideout, a cave hidden by trees and bushed of the sort.

"I just stole from some idiot~ la la la ~~~~" I started to sing. I went looking through the bag and found money and bananas.

"Sweet! But bananas?!"

"Hey! Don't judge!" the guy shouted popping his head through the opening of my hideout.

"Ahhh!!!" I screamed loud enough to make him fall out of the hideout.

"What did I do?! You were the one who stole something!"

"And you were the one who was fishing on my side of the river!" We started to bicker back and forth.

"Whatever! I just want my stuff back!"

"Where are you going?"

"None of your business!"

"Take me with you!"

"What?! No!"

"Please! I don't want to stay here! Its boredom will kill me! And I'll give you your stuff back once we get there! I promise!" The guy actually thought over this for a few minutes.

"Fine, you can come. But what is your name?"

"Its Nami! And let me get my stuff!" I grabbed some clothes and my knives.

"Alright! Let's go monky-butt!" I shouted.

"Why do I already regret this?" he muttered, "And I have a name."

"that probably isn't important," I answered.

"It is too!"

"No its not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"IS TOO!"

"IS NOT!"
"STOP BEING CHILDISH!''

"YOU'RE THE CHILDISH ONE!"

"I HAVE A NAME!"

"AND I DON'T CARE!"

"YOU SHOULD!"

"THEN WHAT IS IT D*MN YOU!"

"SASUKE!"

"I STILL DON'T CARE!"

"WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING."

"BECAUSE YOU ARE MONKEY-BUTT!"

{