Chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~Nami's PoV~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm . . . so . . .tired," I managed to huff out.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Sasuke asks.

"No! No, I'm perfectly fine," There is no way I'm going to let some monkey-butt carry me.

"Too late," Sasuke says while picking me up.

"Put me down! I said I was fi-" Sasuke took me in his arms, bridal-style, and took off running. At first, I was screaming at him, the world, and some monkeys, but then I took in wind rushing through my face and the adrenaline coursing through my veins. I started to laugh like a mad woman.

"Wow, most girls would start to cry by now," Sasuke says once we stopped.

"In case you haven't noticed, I am not sick, monkey butt."

"Sick? Why would you be sick?"

"Being normal is an illness that I suffered once before. It was horrid." He laughed.

"Oh look! A river. . .wash up!" Now that he mentioned it, I really need to pee.

"Hey, Sasuke?" I ask, but Sasuke already striped and was in the water.

"Yeah, what?"

"I'm going to erase your body from my mind and I'm going down the river for a bit."

"Huh? Are you going to pee?" I found a rock near me. I threw it all him.

"Don't ask a girl about her business," I say before I took off. I went far enough for him to not hear me.

~~~~~~~~~~~Sasuke's PoV~~~~~~~~

"Damn, I probably shouldn't have done that," I mutter while getting out of the water. Looking where she went I started to walk that way. After walking a few feet, my enhanced senses were kicking in. Some of the other ninjas in the mountain were looking around and closed in on a girl. Wait, isn't that Nami? The hell! I know she's quite attractive, but really? The ninjas were surrounding her, I bet threating her and all. I guess its time for the hero to come.

"Who did you guys think you are hurting Nami?" I ask them. Before they could give an answer, I threw some of my shurikens at them and killed them.

"Ummm, Sasuke, I was trying to erase your body from my mind. Thanks for scarring my eyes."

"I just got out of the water and saved you. Is that all you have to say?"

"Sasuke, put on some clothes."

"Nope! I like being naked!"

"I don't like you being naked!"

"Too bad."

" Sasuke, put on some clothes now! Or else!"

"Or else what?" I could tell that she was pissed or embarrassed. Neither way, it was pretty cute.

"Damn you!" she yelled pulling out her knives.

"Well, crap!" I yelled before I broke in a ran for it with her chasing me. This is not what I meant when I said I wanted women to chase me.