Chapter 12

~~~~~~Kotaro's PoV~~~~~~~~~

After sundown, with everyone asleep, I got up and out up and out from the room that Sakura lent me. Before, I went to get information about the village. Apparently Sakura's husband is a soldier in Nobunaga's army, named Haato Soga. He lives alone now, a few huts away. Currently, I'm in front of his hut. Apparently, a few other soldiers are here too.

Good, I can kill some soldiers to lower the army just a bit. They were also having a bit of a celebration, so I waited until all of them are drunk. When they are drunk enough, I'll kill them quickly and kill Soga slowly, just so he can suffer.

~~~~~Sakura's PoV~~~~~~~~

I went deep into the woods to take a run. I turned into my wolf form and took off. It feels so nice. The wind. It's like I can disappear to do what I want. No rules. No anything. And better yet, no Haato the dumb*ss. While during the run I was thinking things like Haato should be dead.

"You know what! I'll will him," I said out of nowhere. I started to run and when stopped when I got there.

~~~~~Kotaro's PoV~~~~~~~~~~

"Men like these get drunk so easily and are so weak," I said after I killed one.

"You b******!" one shouted.

"We'll kill you!" another one shouted. Of course you are.

"You say that, but can you do it," I respond. They got mad and charged at me. I killed them no sweat. Then Soga came at me with a sword. When did he get a sword? With my kuni in my hand, I stabbed him in the stomach, but not deep enough to kill him.

"Is that all you got?" Soga asked with blood in his mouth.

"No, I like to take my time with you," I responded. Soga tried to hit me, again, and again. And misses, again, and again. We kept at this for a while before Soga started to lose a lot of blood.

~~~~~~~Sakura's PoV~~~~~~~~

Before I went into his house, I decide to practice on my knife throwing skills. As I was practicing an owl scared me.

"Ah!" I shouted before one of my knives flew somewhere. I heard my knife hit something before the scream of pain came. I ran there and saw Haato there, holding the area between his legs. I was holding back everything to not laugh, right before a man that looks like Kotaro stabs him.