Chapter 12

It has been two weeks and still Todd and I have no idea who my secret admirer was.

"This is getting us no where," I groaned reading the note again for the billionth time.

"This says you will find this guy if you know where to look. What does that mean?" Todd asked, not giving up at all.

"How would I know. That's why I need your help," I rested my head on my arms tired from the note.

"Since this guy likes you so much, he must know how much trouble you're going through right now," he said, reading the note again.

I looked up and had a lightbulb moment. "You're right. You're absolutely right. I bet now I have a stalker," I exclaimed happily.

"I never seen someone so happy because they have a stalker," Todd teased, smirking.

"Wait, listen. I bet this guy even knows about this conversation."

"So?"

"HEY GIVE ME SOME CLUES!!! OR TELL ME YOURSELF!!!" I shouted in the noisy lunchroom. No one noticed my screaming but I knew my Secret Admirer heard.

"No one seems to hear you," Todd pointed out. "But they heard us laughing two weeks ago? Wow..."

"I know right. But I need to go. I don't want to be late for P.E." I got up and started walking to the doorway.

"Ok. Talk to you later. I need to go to art class," Todd responded waving goodbye.

************************************************************************************

I was covered in sweat just 10 minutes in P.E. My hair was slicked back in a ponytail but the little strands were sticking to my face. It was also making my blue school t-shirt stick to my skin as I ran 25 laps with everyone else. I'm not the most athletic person and just ran in the back slowly trying to just enjoy running. But with my strict coach yelling at all the slow people to run faster every minute,  it made it impossible to enjoy myself.

"FASTER! FASTER! YOU ONLY HAVE 10 LAPS LEFT!!" Coach Adams yelled out blowing his whistle so often you start to beg him not to even touch it.

The really athletic people passed everyone in the back making faces at us, showing off their skills of running every week. They were the Coach's pride and joy. I rolled my eyes when they passed, my usual response.

"WHEN YOU'RE DONE, SIT DOWN ON THE BLEACHERS. IF NOT CONTINUE RUNNING!" Coach Adams shouted again, shaking his head and sighed.

I had 5 laps left so I had to keep running. On the bleachers half of the class was sitting down laughing with each other about how slow we are. The same routine every class. The only person that didn't laugh was Greg, the star of the track team. He just watched the people who didn't finish run. Sabrina was sitting next to him without a sign of sweat on her face. I could already tell she was kissing up to Greg.

That reminds me. There was a part in the letter complimenting me about how I don't  kiss up to the popular guys. Could it be Greg? Is he sick of the popular girls always trying to show him what they got? I closed my eyes for a minute, trying to calm myself down. It could be any of the popu- Suddenly I felt myself running into someone and falling. I opened my eyes immediately seeing the gym floor coming closer and closer. My forehead landed on the floor with a thud.

"Ow....." a girl said under to me in a soft whisper.

I got up as fast as I could but someone had to help me up. I said sorry so many times and still felt bad.

"It's ok," the girl tried to say.

"I'll take you to the nur-"

"SCOTT!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??" Coach Adams voice booming.

"I'm so sorry," I said quietly looking down on the floor.

"LOOK UP SCOTT! GO TO THE NURSE WITH SARAH."

I looked up and helped the limping Sarah down the stairs to the nurse.

"You have a big bruise on your forehead," Sarah said pointing at my head.

"Really?" I reached up and touched my forehead and winced in pain. It was definitely a bruise. "It's ok, it's just a bruise."

We walked slowly to the nurse's office. Sarah was not limping much now and that was a relief. It wasn't a broken leg.

"What happened?" the nurse asked us, putting on her plastic gloves.

"I ran into Sarah  in gym," I was touching my bruise, wincing in pain every time.

"It's just a badly bruised leg and a big bruise," the nurse said after she was done.

BANG! The door suddenly burst open, making the three of us jump.

"Is she ok?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

This is a badly written chapter! Sorry! By I bet most of you already figured it out who it is. But just bear with me a read this super short story to its end. Thanks!

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!! (Hopefully more than 20...)