Chapter 2

Author's Note:

I think I'm just going to put the whole story as Jennifer's point of view. So I won't write Jennifer's P.O.V. anymore. I don't know, I might change it. But for now, Jennifer's P.O.V.!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up the billion steps of stairs to get to the fifth floor. That was the highest floor in the school building and all the lockers were there. I hate the stairs, it's so annoying walking up. Well, I have to since my locker was there and I love my locker!! It was my home away from home.

I opened the heavy green door that connects the stairs and the fifth floor and walked through it into the hallway. Everyone was rushing with their bags to get out of the school. Unlike them, I take my time packing up everything to bring home. I didn't make any plans with anyone anyways.

While I was walking, somebody bumped into me, knocking me to the ground and all the things I had in my hands went flying. Everyone around me started laughing like crazy. Jerks.

"Watch where you're going!" I shouted as I tried to get myself up. I failed and I fell down on my butt.

"You need some help?" a male voice asked me. I looked up and there was a outstretched hand pointed at me. I took it and got up.

"Thanks," I said brushing my clothes down. The person was no other than Greg Williams, the most popular guy in school. Wow, just my lucky day.

"No problem," Greg replied. He turned to the people who were laughing and said, "Oh just stop laughing. You're just embarrassing yourself by laughing at someone who fell." He walked away after that.

I picked up all my stuff and ran to my locker to get away from all this. I turned my lock combination and opened the lock. I quickly opened the locker door and slammed everything I was holding in. I grabbed all my homework and just put everything into my backpack. "I wish I was home right now," I thought to myself. I closed the locker door, putting the lock in and closed it. I ran down the stairs all the way back home with embarrassment.