Chapter 4

Author's Note:

In the last chapter, the day was Friday, so in this chapter it's Monday. Just wanted to point that out since it would be confusing if you didn't know that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAKE UP!!!" my mom yelled. I opened my eyes slowly getting used to bright sunlight coming from my bedroom window.

"Whattttt? Why are you yelling at me?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT RIGHT NOW??" my mom screamed out. If she keeps this up, she'll have a sore throat. Then haha for her, that's what she gets for yelling at me like this.

"What? I don't know like," I stopped and checked the digital clock on my desk."Oh my gosh!!! Why didn't you tell me earlier? It's 10:30!! I'm going to be late for school!!" I practically shouted in her face with my mouth still filled with morning breath. I skipped going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and pee. I'll just chew a piece of gum. I dressed and packed my schoolbag and ran out the door. "Bye!" I said before slamming the door closed.

I ran to school looking like a maniac. I raced down the halls to get to my locker. Second period was starting right now. I tried to run past all the students, but no one was letting me through. It's not helping that my locker was the opposite direction the students were walking. When I wasn't looking, I banged into something. Wait cross that, someone. I opened my eyes and was faced to a black shirt. I looked up and saw a pair of light brown eyes and brown hair. "Good, at least it wasn't blonde hair, then it would be stupid Greg," I thought to myself.

"Are you done staring at my face yet?" the person asked. Was it so hard to ask that nicely?

I walked away from the guy and repiled, "Sorry. Didn't mean to do that."

"Ok, bye," he answered and left with a hurry. He said like he didn't care. Why did I even say sorry? Forget it.

The hallway was less crowded now and I can finally walk through without having to bump into people. It was so fun before! Not. I quickly got to my locker and mumbled the code to myself. I opened and stuffed my bag in. I then took out all the things I needed for science and closed my locker. After that, I ran all the way to class.

"Come on! Hurry up, Jennifer! You're going to be late to class!" I said to myself as I ran. The door to the science room was just about to close. I stuck my foot out and made it just in time. "Hello, Ms. Willis," I greeted the science teacher.

"Good you made it in time. We already assigned lab partners for this week so whatever seat is available is going to be your seat," Ms. Willis said while she looked around the classroom. "Ah! There's a seat next to Jack so sit right there," she added pointing to the empty seat.

Wondering who Jack was, I looked at where Ms. Willis was pointing and saw a boy wearing a black t- shirt, brown hair and light brown eyes. Wait, black shirt, bown hair, and light brown eyes? Thats's the guy I bumped into before! "No, really Jennifer?" I thought to myself. I walked to my seat for the week and stared at Jack.

"What?" he asked staring at me now.

"Nothing," I replied turning to look at my notebook letting my brown hair fall down on the side of my face.

"Wait. Aren't you the girl who bumped into me before?" Jack asked with confusion.

"No....," I answered, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Wow... This is just my luck."

"You think I want to be sitting with you?

"Forget it. Just forget it."

"Fine."

"Fine."

I stopped talking with him and just listened to to Ms. Willis talk. At least she's not annoying...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys!! Guess what!! I THINK I DON'T HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK FOR THIS STORY ANYMORE!!! For now at least...