Chapter 21: Solving things

"I wish I had a blackmail for that little annoying brother of mine! Sending me in the middle off the night to pick some things for him while he goes and hangs out with his loser friends! Ugh if it wasn't for our mother, I won't be out here so late!" Kisame fights by himself on his way to school.

When he reaches the school, he looks around to see if anyone's around. Then, he goes to the school and enters.

"Of course it's locked. Why wouldn't it be? Now I have to try and jump this freaking fence!" He groans and climbs over it, slowly and carefully. When he's at the top, he jumps off and lands safely.
He goes to Ikuto's locker and gets some books he needed but were left behind.
"Hm...while I'm still here why not do something before I leave?" Kisame smirks evilly.

Kisame goes to one of the lockers, opens it and rips a few pages it had in it. "That'll teach them to mess with me." Kisame thinks to himself. When he finished doing all the stuff he had to do, he goes back to the entrance and jumps over the fence again.

"Finally, I can go home and plan things for tomorrow. Misheru is not getting away with it after she beat me up like that. No way. I'm not letting that one slide! And I'll also have to plan something for Daniera. Hm should I tell everyone there a couple? Nah probably by now most of the school will know about them. Oh! I know! Maybe Ikuto knows where they live. And, if he does, I can go and trash the houses! Haha perfect! Now all I need to worry about is how can I get Ikuto to tell me where they live. I'll figure something out when I'm at my house, alone in my room.

Kisame keeps thinking about how tomorrow is going to go. He already has a plan if things go wrong. It was the middle of the night. The streets look so lifeless at this hour. The blinking lights around the streets gave Kisame a bit of the chills up his spine. He continues walking down the streets on his way home. When he was crossing the road, he dropped his phone. "Ugh god damn it." He thinks while bending over to pick it up. When he finally reaches it and grabs it, he heard a honk very close to him. "What the h-..."
Then all you could hear was a screeching sound and the car hitting someone.

______________________________

"Is Ikuto going to be okay?" Arisu asks.

"I really don't know, cousin..." Kayo answers.

They were both at Arisu's house and were cooking something.

"I'm really worried about Ikuto and Misheru...and Daniera..." Kayo worries sadly.

"Me too...I just hope Misheru is talking to Daniera but who I'm really worried about is Ikuto...I mean his brother died last night." Arisu said concerned.

"Yeah, I guess so. But we should be worried about both tho..." Kayo answers.

"Don't worry I'll call them later and see how things are going." Arisu smiles a bit.

Kayo sighs and looks out the window in the kitchen. "I hope they're doing okay."

I woke up gasping and looking around to see if Daniera was still there. There she was, still sleeping. I guess she should be resting a lot since what happened last night.

Flashback to yesterday at night

There I was, getting out of Arisu's house and running off to Daniera's place. Please be alright. Don't do anything stupid on my way to you. Try to hold on for me Daniera I'm on my way. When I reached her house, I quickly bashed on the door not giving any single fucks if her parents where home or not. I ran up to her room and almost smashed her door open. There I saw her looking over at me with a razor in her hand in position to cut her veins in her arm.

"Daniera put that thing down, please." I said trying to remain calm.

"Just go away Misheru and let me do this!" Daniera said sobbing while moving the razor closer to her arm. "I'm just a waste of your time. Just go and let me do it so I won't waste anymore of your time!"

I got closer to her, knelt down next to her, moved her arm way from the razor and did hand movements telling her to give me the razor. It took her a while but she gave it to me. When she did I quickly went to the bathroom and flushed it down then went back to her and pulled her close to me, laying her head in my chest, rubbing her arm and planted a soft kiss on top of her head.

"Now...why don't you tell me everything from the beginning." I said softly to her.

Daniera holds one of my hands, interlocks them and nods. "It all happened this morning. I fell asleep at your house so, when I woke up, you were still sleeping so I decided to go to my house get ready for school and go back to you. But when I got there I heard my stepdad in there with my mother. When I opened the door a bit, to get a peek of what's happening, I saw that he was about to hit her with a frypan. So I quickly walked in pushed him away from my mom but instead of her getting the beating, I got it...He started punching me...kicking me...and many more. Until my mom got a kitchen knife and stabbed him through his stomach.... He's at the hospital right now but as for my mom...she's down at the police station and I think their going to send her to jail since, this time, she didn't had any evidence that she was defending us. My mom told me to get out of there before the cops could show up. So I took off and left her alone there. That's why I went home from school early today. I feel like this was all my fault. If I hadn't run off like a coward to school and pretend like nothing happened. That's why I didn't speak all day today. And I feel like, every time I try to help someone, I just end up making things worse than they already are. So I decided to...." Daniera hands started shaking. "T-to..."

Before she could continue, I hugged her tightly. Not letting her go.

"Okay, I get it. You don't have to say it. But look at it at this point of view. If you hadn't gotten that beating for your mom, your stepdad would have done something worse to her. And if you wouldn't have stood up to Kisame for me, I wouldn't have been able to kick his ass that day! So you don't make things worse Daniera! You do help, but you have to be more careful. I don't want you to end up getting hurt because of any of us. So please think before you do things next time okay?" I said softly.

"O-okay..." Daniera said sniffing a bit from crying too much.

I sighed, helped her up and guided her to her bed and we both laid down there. I comfort Daniera until she finally went to sleep. I decided to stay with her for the rest of the night.

Back to the Present day

Even if she's still not in the mood of going out today, I should wake her up so she can eat and, at least, we can spend the whole day together in her house. So I woke her up softly.

"Oh hey...you stayed here all night?" Daniera said half sleepy smiling softly.

"Of course, you had me worried and there's no way I'm leaving here alone for, at least, a few couple of days. So get used to me." I teased a bit.

"Well, good. That means we'll get to be together, alone, with no one to stop me from doing things." she chuckles a bit.

"Hey, get your ass up or you won't be doing anything. And I mean getting anything." I teased as I kissed her softly.

"Don't tease me a lot, or your going to regret it." Daniera kisses me back.

"Whatever." I laughed a bit "I love you, dork." I kept on teasing.

Daniera smirks, pins me down and starts kissing my neck. "I love you too, nerd."

____________________________________________________________

A/N: Remember to comment and vote if you like my book! See you all in the next chapter! o(^▽^)o