Chapter 10: More Problems...

"Everyone hates you, so why don't you just do it already?" A black figure appears behind me grabbing one of my shoulders.

"I don't think everyone does. There's some people that still care about me..." I answer not making eye contact with the black figure. Feeling his gaze piercing right down at me.

"Only like three or five, the most! What about the rest your family, your MOTHER... Even your dad! Look at what has happened... if he truly loves you, he would've taken you in. Knowing how your mother treats you! Also, most people at school hate you, I mean look one of your so called "friends" betray you! She even told you to kill yourself! Isn't that what her friends said?" the figure chuckles sinisterly feeling their hands crawling up my back.

"Yeah, they said that, but Hisui herself said that wasn't true and that it was all a lie. " I reply coldly.

"It may be a lie or maybe even not, but she might've said that so you won't feel bad. Maybe deep inside her she really wants to see you dead." the figure walks up in front of me giving me a sharp piece of metal with a handle attached to it. "So what do you say? Want to stop the pain Misheru?"

I grip my hands as my knuckles turn pure white while grinning my teeth, "I said no!" I push the knife away.

I stand up and run heading to a house, as puff out breaths. Feeling my lungs burning up as I run faster. The house start to spin in circles, my vision becoming blurry once more. I feel like a vein was on my forehead beating within seconds. On how little breath I had within me. As the house was starting to get in my reach, it disappeared. Soon enough I started falling and when I was about to hit the ground I wake up.

My eyes widen looking to my side and saw Daniera sleeping. I sigh of relief.

It was only a dream, relax Misheru.

I look over at the clock at the nightstand. It was flashing a bright red, '6:05AM'. Great, I won't be able to go to sleep again with that nightmare I had. Well since I'm up this early, I should go ahead and get ready.

I get out of the bed as slowly and quietly as possible, so Daniera won't wake up. I take a long hot shower trying to relax and once I'm out I start to put my clothes on. While I was putting on my boots, I feel the warm arms making their way behind me,hugging me, and putting her head between the crook of my neck.

"Hey... What are you doing up before any of us?" Daniera yawns sounding a bit sleepy.

"Oh nothing.. I just woke up early and couldn't fall back to sleep, so I decided to get ready before you guys." I smile at her and give her a soft kiss on the top of her head.

"Aww, you should have waited." Daniera smirks sinisterly, "Maybe you could have joined me in the shower."

I widen my eyes feeling my cheeks burn up as a shade of dark red comes across my face as I look over at Daniera that was walking away to the bathroom. "D-Daniera!" I stutter a bit.

"Oh I know you would love to, so shut up!" Daniera giggles and closes the door behind her.

"Whatever." My cheeks keep on burning up from embarrassment.

After Daniera finishes, we went to the living room. We saw Arisu there waiting for the others and ready to go.

"Where's Ikuto and Kayo?" I ask Arisu sitting on the couch.

"Kayo should be ready soon, but Ikuto... I don't know..." she sighs and takes out her phone.

"I'll go check on him." Daniera walks off to Ikuto's room.