Chapter 11: Hospital

When we arrived at the hospital, I stayed with my mother all night long. It's morning and she hasn't woken up yet. Daniera and the others said they'll come later in the afternoon. Even though Daniera stayed at the waiting room all night, she went off in the morning, so she could rest up a bit. My mother is dying, even if all those times she have beaten me up, insulted me, and all that shit. I still love her.

          I mean she's still my mom why wouldn't I? When it was about nine in the morning, I went down and got breakfast. I stay at the cafeteria for a while looking outside at the window, it was raining really hard. I hope this weather doesn't last much. I keep on looking outside watching how the rain drops roll down the window and how they drop to the ground, until I heard a familiar voice coming from behind me.

    "Uh, Hey, Misheru, is that you?" someone asks cheerfully.

  "Yeah. Who's speaking?" I ask without looking away from the window giving off a bored expretion.

   "It's me! Okami! Don't you remember me?" he asks worried stepping away a bit as if he has taken a bullet towards his chest

      My eyes shrink as I grin widely and cheerfully. "Oh yeah sorry! I'm a little off today, how you been? It's been a long time since I have seen you!"

   "How you think I have been?! Showing off at my new school and fabulous as always!" Okami wipes his bangs to the side doing a little trip poses.

    "And gayer more than I can remember." I smirk wildly teasing.

"Hey! You should see my porn collection! I have some on my phone!" he teases back grinning evilly.

"Noooo please! I don't need to see them don't worry!" I jump off my chair just ready to dash out of the hospital of necessary.

    He laughs at my reaction as he leans against a wall. "So, Anyways, why are you here? You look healthy." He eyes me up and down titling his head.

"Oh, Uh... Well my mom was in a car accident and well, she might not make it." I shift my gaze towards the window once again, an unease feeling taking ovet me.

    His eyes soften as his smile turn upside down. "Oh! I'm sorry! You want me to stay here for a while?" He forces out a smile as he rubs my shoulder a bit.

   I smile weakly, "Yeah, sure, some of my friends are coming in the afternoon, so you can stay here for a bit. " I sit down once again and drag a chair in front of me.

"Of course! In the mean time we can catch up and shit!" he smiles happily and crosses his legs when he sits down.

        We stayed at the cafeteria for hours catching up on the things we have done since we left our school and the crazy things that had been going on. Wow, things hasn't been easy for Okami neither. He's having family problems like mine except that none of their families hate him or beats him up and shit, but still for what I'm hearing his mother still seems to be a danger around him. So his brother and him are living with his father for a while for now.

       After a while Okami and I see out of all the sudden some doctors running to the hallway where my mother's room is and one of them yells, "Quick we need to get to room 302 and fast!"

       My eyes widen quickly, "That's my moms room!" I run towards the room quickly and saw a bunch of doctors working with my mother. "We're losing her!" When I could see a better view of her a nurse blocks my way. "You need to wait outside miss." with that she shut the door on me.

   Okami catches up and puts one of his hands on my shoulder, "What happened?" He puffs out a few breath, before shooting his gaze up at me worried.