Chapter 20: The final nightmare

"So, hey guys I was thinking after school we should all go to my house or do something. What do you say?" Arisu asks all of us.

"I have no plans so, yeah sure." Ikuto answers.

"I was going to stay at your house today either way, so I don't have a choice here." Kayo narrows her eyes at Arisu.

"Hehe... Misheru? Daniera? What about you guys? You coming?" Arisu asks us.

Daniera shrugs, but doesn't say anything.

"Um... yeah sure I guess it would be kinda nice to relax once in a while." I answered with a smile.

"Okay, Kayo and Ikuto, you're coming with me later to get some stuff." Arisu looks over at me. "But I need a word with Misheru... alone." she pulls me away from the others to an other room. "Dude what's wrong with Daniera lately? Today she has been too quiet than usual and she's acting weird." Arisu asks worried.

"I don't know... I'm really worried about her. Yesterday she was fine and now all of the sudden she's like that again." I sighed and looked over at her a bit. Wait... Are those bruises on her arm? She didn't had that yesterday when I last saw her. Oh god... What did you do this time Daniera? Didn't I told you not to get into more trouble.

"Well I was going to ask you to do me a favor... you still think you can?" Arisu asks.

"Yeah, sure, what is it?" I asked.

"Can you pick me up these books for me at the library and give them to me later please?" Arisu hands me a piece of paper with the books names on them.

"Sure, don't worry, I will." I smiled.

"Okay! Thanks Misheru I'll see you later!" Arisu waves at me while walking away with Ikuto and Kayo.

"See ya!" I waved back at them and then walked towards Daniera. "So, are you okay?"

Daniera nods.

"You sure? You have been really quiet all day and there's something on your arms." When I was about to grab her arms she walks past me.

"I forgot to do something I'll see you later at Arisu's house." Daniera disclosed emotionless walking away.

I sighed and started walking off to the library. Once I got in the room, it was empty, only the librarian was there so I went ahead and searched for the books. "Geez! Arisu could had given me easier books to find? I think I'm going to take the whole afternoon looking for them. Good thing Arisu planed the thing for at night otherwise I wouldn't be able to go." I thought. I kept on searching.

Oh man... What could have caused those bruises on Daniera's arm. Most importantly... How did she even get them? I hope it wasn't Kisame because I'm going to fucking track him down! Then again, I was with Daniera all day even if she wasn't talking and Kisame didn't bother her. In fact he didn't show up to class today I wonder why? Oh well maybe Ikuto knows, I'll ask him later. But right now, my main focus is on Daniera... and these stupid books which are being a pain in the ass!

I was there almost for two hours. When I found them I felt so relived I quickly went to check them out and headed straight home afterwards so I could take a rest for a few minutes. I laid down on my bed and eventually I fell asleep. Good thing I set an alarm.

Where am I? It's so dark...and I feel like I can't breathe like I'm running out of air. When I finally come to my senses, I realized I was underwater sinking down. I tried to swim up but I couldn't it... it was like someone was pulling me down. I slowly started to drown going deeper and deeper underwater. When I was about to pass out I appeared in an other room alone in the darkness that's when I heard the voice.