Chapter 12: Investigation Crisis

"Okay, you are all gathered here because most of you knew Hisui and were friends with her. Now tell me. Did you know anyone that might've had problems with Hisui?" the police officer looks at all of us.

"Well...she did have her ex-boyfriend but, other than that, no. And I know that Misheru would never do something like this, she's a good person!" One of Hisui's friends yells sobbing a bit.

"Look, all I saw was just two people in the distance and it seemed like she was running away from the person behind her, but I never thought that something like this would have happened." I look down sighing passing my hand through my blue hair.

"We know nothing and no one that could have killed Hisui for revenge. So, can we just leave now please?" Daniera answers annoyed putting her hands inside the pockets of her hands.

"Hm, fine but, you two seem to know more about Hisui than any of the others, so you'll have to stay here for a little while longer." The police officer said to Hisui's friends and they nod.

"They'll probably find a clue or something through the security cameras, so don't worry about them bugging you anymore." Arisu smiles warmly looking towards me.

"I hope." I look back at the office where we were interrogated.

We walk to the lunch room to wait for our parents to pick us up. Only Daniera, Ikuto and I were still in the school. Then I saw Kisame from the distance looking over at Daniera. I look over at Daniera and she was shaking a bit and look over at me and then back at Ikuto.

"Uh, hey, I forgot to get something from...My locker! So I have to go. See you all later!" Daniera nervously waves us off.

When she was about to go I grab her by the arm and yell a bit at her. "Wait, I'll go with you. I mean the lockers aren't that far from here." I said a bit nervously.

"No!"

I title my head in confusion and suspicious at her.

Her eyes widen and looks up to the side a bit. "Uh, I mean you shouldn't. Your dad might get here at any moment." Daniera avoids making eye contact with me.

"I said I'm going, so deal with it!" I get a bit pissed off pulling Daniera by the arm to the locker.

On our way there Kisame got in front of us and stops us.

"I need to borrow your little friend for a moment Misheru." He's lips curl up quickly giving off a sinister look.

"No. What the hell is going on here? What do you want with Daniera?! " I start gripping my hands and grinding my teeth.

"Well, let's just say I know the thing between you and her. You're more than just friends aren't you?" he laughs evilly eyeing us then licks his lips.

That sick twisted asshole!

"So, if you want to keep my mouth shut about it, Daniera and I here agreed that she will do anything I tell her do, you know? I suggest she comes with me,now. "

"Go ahead tell anyone you want. I don't give a single fuck what anyone thinks about me, but I'm not letting you lay a hand on her!"