Chapter 26

Hi guys, this is a very revealing chapter and so is the next one. A lot of questions will be answered. This means that the story will probably be ending soon. :( And I might do a sequel... It just depends how many votes this book gets in the end....

*******************************

Victoria’s POV:

The days went by slowly without Rebecca by my side 24/7 but Page, Douglas, and a special project I was working on lightened the load greatly.

Fortunately she was coming back; I was waiting on the porch for her familiar car to appear on the horizon. Pretty soon it did and I was screaming for joy on the inside. Those few days felt like years, I hadn’t realized how much I depended on her company.

“Victoria!” She screamed jumping from the car. I smiled, letting her tackle me in a hug. “I’ve missed you so much!”

“I have something to show you.” I blurted out without thinking.

“Really?” She asked surprised. I nodded looking to the ground uncomfortably. “Can I see it?” I nodded again. “Now?” I cracked a smile and led her inside. Immediately Nole was in the room hugging Becca. She blushed but hugged him back.

I smiled and waited patiently for them to finish. Right as he let go Page hugged her.

“Victoria missed you so much!” She gushed. Becca smiled at her then turned toward me expectantly.

I beckoned for her to follow me and went upstairs and to the attic. “I’ve already seen your attic.” I rolled my eyes and went up the ladder, ignoring her obvious statement.

She came up after me and looked in the middle of the room where it was. “What’s under the blanket?” I was confused until I remembered covering it so it wouldn’t gather dust. With a laugh I ripped it off revealing what I made. She gasped right away I wondered what she thought.